The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I just wanted to let whoever would like to know that I just called D and Resigned my position as Ambassador at iMore. There are quite a number of reasons for this which I will not get into. It was nice knowing the ones I had fun with here. If you care to stay in touch you know how to reach me and to those that don't that is fine. Hopefully someone will take over this forum and keep it going as it was meant to be.

I wish the Ambassador team much luck and hope that all works as the Senior people hope. With that said Goodbye everyone and have a a good Friday.

Sorry to hear this news

You know my feelings on this sad news my friend

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it's normal.

I'm seeing clear now. The dilation lasts longer in light colour eyes, and mine are blue, so it takes about 3-4 hours for it to go away.

Mine too! Reminds me of the time in 7th grade that I had to go to the hospital/eye doctor after a girl turned around at the same time as me and sliced my eye with an art folder in Ms. Poindexter's class! B*tch. Kidding, she didn't mean to and it hurt her more than it hurt me. She cried and cried because all the other little seventh graders were telling her that I lost my eye just to make her feel bad. Little kids are such brats. :rotfl:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine too! Reminds me of the time in 7th grade that I had to go to the hospital/eye doctor after a girl turned around at the same time as me and sliced my eye with an art folder in Ms. Poindexter's class! B*tch. Kidding, she didn't mean to and it hurt her more than it hurt me. She cried and cried because all the other little seventh graders were telling her that I lost my eye just to make her feel bad. Little kids are such brats. :rotfl:

I got scratched in the eye playing basketball when I was in college (no, not on a college team, just a pickup game). I also had to go to ER/eye doctor. I wore an eyepatch for several days after that and had medicine to put in my eye. The official diagnosis was called corneal abrasion.

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Right back at ya love
Exciting day coming up for me.
Housework.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I got scratched in the eye playing basketball when I was in college (no, not on a college team, just a pickup game). I also had to go to ER/eye doctor. I wore an eyepatch for several days after that and had medicine to put in my eye. The official diagnosis was called corneal abrasion.

Eeeeek....ouch....

Hope all is OK. I'm very squeamish about eyes.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR