The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol, it must be driving you nuts, not to be out there detailing the new ride.

Lol you have no idea. I am so obsesses with my cars not just because this is new but I even get a micro fiber was mit and I only use it to keep the brake dust off the alloy wheels so the dust does not destroy and pit the wheels. I know that is extreme but that is me and then I usually do about 2coats of wax every 3-4 months.

It is driving me nuts though. As soon as I wash it Taz you know it will rain. Welcome to Fl. Lol

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Lol you have no idea. I am so obsesses with my cars not just because this is new but I even get a micro fiber was mit and I only use it to keep the brake dust off the alloy wheels so the dust does not destroy and pit the wheels. I know that is extreme but that is me and then I usually do about 2coats of wax every 3-4 months.

It is driving me nuts though. As soon as I wash it Taz you know it will rain. Welcome to Fl. Lol

Lol, extreme, brake dust drives me crazy, to the point, that the last time I had my brakes replaced, I had them use ceramic pads, just to stop the brake dust. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol, extreme, brake dust drives me crazy, to the point, that the last time I had my brakes replaced, I had them use ceramic pads, just to stop the brake dust. Lol.

If I had not leased this car and that came up for brakes I would have done the same thing Taz. You have to be careful not to make a pun but to brake them in right so you don't warp your rotors but I like ceramic brakes.

You ever see these people in their Mercedes and BMW and the front wheels are black from brake dust because they don't care unless they go to a good car wash where they do everything for you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If I had not leased this car and that came up for brakes I would have done the same thing Taz. You have to be careful not to make a pun but to brake them in right so you don't warp your rotors but I like ceramic brakes.

You ever see these people in their Mercedes and BMW and the front wheels are black from brake dust because they don't care unless they go to a good car wash where they do everything for you.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

I know what you mean, IDK, maybe it's me, but I am totally relaxed outside with the tunes on. Spending a couple of hours just detailing.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I know what you mean, IDK, maybe it's me, but I am totally relaxed outside with the tunes on. Spending a couple of hours just detailing.

Same with me Bro. I hand wash then grab the wax and rags, pop in the iPod and wax the heck out of it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
So I found out at the doctor's that I've got a sinus infection, an ear infection, and bronchitis. They sent me home with antibiotics, prednisone, and codeine cough syrup.

ugh

nightnight!!!!!!!:sick:

Sorry to hear this

At least you will be jacked up on Codeine stuff works good

But it makes you itch sometimes so take it sparsely

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I had a really rough night last night, and this explains why.

Screenshot_2014-06-26-00-01-23_zpse055fa7a.png

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So I found out at the doctor's that I've got a sinus infection, an ear infection, and bronchitis. They sent me home with antibiotics, prednisone, and codeine cough syrup.

ugh

Yikes, that's a doozy. Bronchitis is bad enough, but with the ear and sinus infection, you must feel absolutely miserable. Get plenty of rest and I hope you get well soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

ugh

Ouch! I hope you'll get better soon. That's really terrible to get all that at the same time. Even one of those at a time is bad enough.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh