The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi friends! Happy Tuesday!! Summer seems to still be as busy as the school year, 😰 my goodness! I'd love a few days of not having to a) go to either work place, b) not have to run my girls everywhere including practice, and 3) time to read without a 15 minute time limit! lol. Is that too much to ask?! 😉
Hopefully July 4th weekend provides some down time...for all of you too! Take a deep breath and just one day at a time!

Enjoy your day 50k! 😊
(I know you smirked at that little rhyme in your head!)

Jag, hope you're feeling better!!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi friends! Happy Tuesday!! Summer seems to still be as busy as the school year,  my goodness! I'd love a few days of not having to a) go to either work place, b) not have to run my girls everywhere including practice, and 3) time to read without a 15 minute time limit! lol. Is that too much to ask?! 
Hopefully July 4th weekend provides some down time...for all of you too! Take a deep breath and just one day at a time!

Enjoy your day 50k! 

Good Morning seashell. Hope all is well with you and I feel better. Just really tired and sore yesterday. I feel ok this morning.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi friends! Happy Tuesday!! Summer seems to still be as busy as the school year, my goodness! I'd love a few days of not having to a) go to either work place, b) not have to run my girls everywhere including practice, and 3) time to read without a 15 minute time limit! lol. Is that too much to ask?!

Enjoy your day 50k!

Good morning seashell! :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR