The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The same tired, but need to get ready for work, how was the games today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A rough day. They lost all three games. They played two of the best Chicago Public League schools. But no excuses. They were better today. It's good experience to play some better teams during the summer.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It is, but still stinks to loose.

It's never easy to lose. My daughters team has won a lot of games since they were In 4th grade. Now they're playing some better quality teams from around the state. It will make them better in the long run. The summer league is less pressure.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It's never easy to lose. My daughters team has won a lot of games since they were In 4th grade. Now they're playing some better quality teams from around the state. It will make them better in the long run. The summer league is less pressure.

this is true.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning pr1nce and Taz first and sorry I see you both said hello last night but I was tired and did not do much forum last night. Have been busy this morning but good Morning to both of you and everyone else.

Have a good Monday all!

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Life's Helps:

What if you spent today focusing only on the things you can control and let go of everything you can't control.... how would your tomorrow look different?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Life's Helps:

What if you spent today focusing only on the things you can control and let go of everything you can't control.... how would your tomorrow look different?
I wouldn't but I live my everyday for now meaning what I can control and do today, Not what I can't do today or even tomorrow. When tomorrow comes it will look the same as today just different work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW