The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone...How is everybody doing. Been spending some time at our newest forum Connectedly and it is awesome. It really is turning out to be a pretty cool site.You all should go over and sign up and check it out. Put it on Tapatalk if you use it.
Good afternoon Jag.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon Jag.
Good evening Buddy, Just got home and going to spend the rest of the evening relaxing, Not even going to ride tomorrow on my day off. Gonna go to a place called Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium where I was given free tickets because I volunteered to check out their turtle nests this time of year when they come up on the beaches near my house, Lay eggs and go back to the Gulf. They also have a great seafood restaurant across the street - hint - hint!! It is a very cool place.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good evening Buddy, Just got home and going to spend the rest of the evening relaxing, Not even going to ride tomorrow on my day off. Gonna go to a place called Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium where I was given free tickets because I volunteered to check out their turtle nests this time of year when they come up on the beaches near my house, Lay eggs and go back to the Gulf. They also have a great seafood restaurant across the street - hint - hint!! It is a very cool place.

It's good to relax, that aquarium looks pretty cool. Great way to spend some time, enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's one of those days and relaxing time of year before the 4th of July. Guess I will watch some Baseball and just Chill for the evening.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good evening 20/50Kers :) We are having some wicked weather right now with tornado warnings !! The temp was 81F an hour ago and now dropped to 70F ! Hope everyone had a great day and is now relaxing well except for taz who has to go to work soon :(

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1403046726.941586.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone...How is everybody doing. Been spending some time at our newest forum Connectedly and it is awesome. It really is turning out to be a pretty cool site.You all should go over and sign up and check it out. Put it on Tapatalk if you use it.

I've been over at Connectedly a bit too.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Turtles are awesome! That should be fun to watch.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good evening 20/50Kers :) We are having some wicked weather right now with tornado warnings !! The temp was 81F an hour ago and now dropped to 70F ! Hope everyone had a great day and is now relaxing well except for taz who has to go to work soon :(

View attachment 59098

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Good evening Wendy! Your weather does look wicked. We had severe thunderstorms last night and we're supposed to have more after 11 tonight. Some could be severe again. Lots of damage from the storms last night in the area. Stay safe Wendy.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good evening Wendy! Your weather does look wicked. We had severe thunderstorms last night and we're supposed to have more after 11 tonight. Some could be severe again. Lots of damage from the storms last night in the area. Stay safe Wendy.

Thanks pr1nce :) Our storm came and went so right now its quiet but we are also supposed to have more tonight. You stay safe as well pr1nce !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's good to relax, that aquarium looks pretty cool. Great way to spend some time, enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think so and have been many times but they get new specials of fish in schools all the time to look at and they have manatees and sharks so that is why I go so many times during the year.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been over at Connectedly a bit too.
I know - Have seen you there and tell everyone how cool it is. I am going to start a Sub-Forum called Cycler's Corner that James just put up for me. I will get into it tomorrow with an Introduction and go from there with threads about different aspects on cycling so we will see how that works out. Wish me luck Laura! Have a good night.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR