The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't decide how much to list my 5s for and I'd really like it if you guys could weigh in for me. It's a 64GB Space Gray model that I got on the morning of the launch but it looks literally brand new. I take care of my phones like they're gold. It comes with everything that came in the box, plus I have roughly ten cases. So I was thinking $700 shipped without the cases and $750 with the cases, does that sound reasonable? I paid full retail ($849) for it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I can't decide how much to list my 5s for and I'd really like it if you guys could weigh in for me. It's a 64GB Space Gray model that I got on the morning of the launch but it looks literally brand new. I take care of my phones like they're gold. It comes with everything that came in the box, plus I have roughly ten cases. So I was thinking $700 shipped without the cases and $750 with the cases, does that sound reasonable? I paid full retail ($849) for it.

Actually I would think if you have the full retail receipt and of course it still has warranty I see nothing wrong with a mint space grey 64GB and if someone is on the fence throw in the cases that you can't ever use if you never get another 5s or C

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
The fun expensive table. It's why I never leave with anything from it now the small one where I got my mini retina that was different.

I hear you, I used love it when I went in and bought something small and they hand me the sales slip and say if you take the survey at bottom you could win 25,000, I know where I would spend it.lol

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Actually I would think if you have the full retail receipt and of course it still has warranty I see nothing wrong with a mint space grey 64GB and if someone is on the fence throw in the cases that you can't ever use if you never get another 5s or C

I do have the receipt and it is still under warranty. Does the price sound reasonable to you?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hear you, I used love it when I went in and bought something small and they hand me the sales slip and say if you take the survey at bottom you could win 25,000, I know where I would spend it.lol

Oh in a hear eat but ca. You imagining trying to spend that there and what. It would drive me crazy.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I do have the receipt and it is still under warranty. Does the price sound reasonable to you?

Yes that is what I was saying. I think you are spot on and if someone tries to get you down, hit them with how much warranty left and throw I the cases not to mention you said the price was shipping included. Heck yeh.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok time for my fav Fri night show or of the week Blue Bloods so talk to you all later.
Good might everyone and Jake me personally I think you have a home run and just play it cool and don't be over eager unless the buyer jumps all over it. Just be careful.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes that is what I was saying. I think you are spot on and if someone tries to get you down, hit them with how much warranty left and throw I the cases not to mention you said the price was shipping included. Heck yeh.

Oh okay, gotcha. Sorry for misunderstanding. Thank you, Jag, I'll list it for that and will throw in the cases if need be.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok time for my fav Fri night show or of the week Blue Bloods so talk to you all later.
Good might everyone and Jake me personally I think you have a home run and just play it cool and don't be over eager unless the buyer jumps all over it. Just be careful.

Thanks Jag! I appreciate that. I don't need the money right away so I can wait it out until I get the right offer.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh okay, gotcha. Sorry for misunderstanding. Thank you, Jag, I'll list it for that and will throw in the cases if need be.

Thanks Jag! I appreciate that. I don't need the money right away so I can wait it out until I get the right offer.

Jake that is exactly the right way to do it and have so one with you when the buyer shows if local and if shipping just stick to your plan and do t waiver from it then.
You know what you need to do. Good luck! Let me know when you do it and make sure you choose good legit places to list it.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Jake that is exactly the right way to do it and have so one with you when the buyer shows if local and if shipping just stick to your plan and do t waiver from it then.
You know what you need to do. Good luck! Let me know when you do it and make sure you choose good legit places to list it.

I've never sold a phone locally before, but I always carry a gun so I wouldn't be worried about that part, but I'm going to try to sell online via PayPal anyway. I'm going to first list it here and maybe on Android Central and if I don't get any bites then I'll try Swappa.

Thanks again! Fingers crossed!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro