The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I miss my baby so much. He's only been gone one day but it feels like a week. The worst part is at night. I didn't get to sleep until around 4:30am last night because I have trouble sleeping alone. I just feel so insecure, even though I keep all the doors locked (including my bedroom door) and a fully loaded Glock in my nightstand. I know it's an irrational fear because I'm more than capable of handling and protecting myself, but ever since I was attacked by a would-be car burglar when I was 14-15ish, I just feel so vulnerable when I sleep unless I'm sleeping with Anthony. So, needless to say, I just want him to come home (he's which will be on Friday) so that my paranoia will stop.

Hey Jake I'm up till at least 12:30ish PST sooo text away I will reply!
It will be Friday before you know it. Glock sounds good maybe keep the radio on too. :)

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I miss my baby so much. He's only been gone one day but it feels like a week. The worst part is at night. I didn't get to sleep until around 4:30am last night because I have trouble sleeping alone. I just feel so insecure, even though I keep all the doors locked (including my bedroom door) and a fully loaded Glock in my nightstand. I know it's an irrational fear because I'm more than capable of handling and protecting myself, but ever since I was attacked by a would-be car burglar when I was 14-15ish, I just feel so vulnerable when I sleep unless I'm sleeping with Anthony. So, needless to say, I just want him to come home (he's which will be on Friday) so that my paranoia will stop.

It is. I love it and it's home for me. I moved to Boston at 17 to be with Anthony, which lasted about a year, and then we moved to Vermont for another year, but it was too hard for me to be away from my family and friends so he quit his job (one that paid very well, unfortunately) and moved down here so we could still be together. That's actually why he's away right now, visiting his family in North Carolina.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday (technically since it is after midnight here). That's quite a story. So you guys were in a long distance relationship beforehand? How long did that last until you moved to be with him? How old are you? You looked young in your Instagram photos, but you probably hear that a lot in real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Beautiful picture Jake!!

Thank you!

Good Evening Jake!!
Jake I tried to scroll back and get the name of your puppy... Completely can't remember it. He was so adorable!

Aw thanks! His name is Teddy, I bought him for Anthony when he was a puppy. Skittle is my dog. Anthony bought him for me when he was 5 weeks old and I bottle fed him for the first couple weeks and then he needed Nutrical after that because he was so small.

Oh Jake that sounds like eastern Colorado weather. My daughter says their motto is if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes and it will change to something else.
Our weather on the other hand is just heating up. In the mid 80's this week.

That's funny! I like that motto. It isn't normally like that here, but it sure was today.

Hey Jake I'm up till at least 12:30ish PST sooo text away I will reply!
It will be Friday before you know it. Glock sounds good maybe keep the radio on too. :)

Sounds like a good deal to me! I'm gonna try to go to sleep now but I need someone to talk to nightly when I'm up late so I'll PM you my number as soon as I finish typing this.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday (technically since it is after midnight here). That's quite a story. So you guys were in a long distance relationship beforehand? How long did that last until you moved to be with him? How old are you? You looked young in your Instagram photos, but you probably hear that a lot in real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, when we started dating he lived in Massachusetts for work, his family was in North Carolina, and he had a work apartment in Connecticut. So when he was in NC, he would drive for 4 hours each way even if we could only see each other for an hour. During the time that we lived apart, we each sent over 20,000 messages per month. We each bought a second phone (I bought a BlackBerry 8703e and he bought a Motorola Q) so that we wouldn't have to stop talking when our batteries died. We both fell hard and fast. We literally talked from morning to night and we were totally in sync. We even took showers at the same time so that we could minimize the time that we spent not talking. We weren't just in love, we were absolutely crazy in love and we both knew from day one that it was forever. And 7 and a half years later, we are still going strong. I can't remember exactly how long it was before we moved in together but it was probably about 3-4 weeks. I tasked him with finding us an apartment immediately and it didn't take long at all. So after that I just told my mom that even though I was only 17 I knew that this is what I needed to do and she understood and let me go. Her only requirement was that we got a two bedroom apartment so that she could visit whenever she wanted because I'm very much her baby, and so is he. He doesn't really have a mom so she's completely adopted him as well.

I'm 24 now and he just turned 30. And yes, people constantly tell me that I look like a teenager. I hate it now, even though I know it's true, but I'm hoping that I'll appreciate it when I'm older and don't look my age. :p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning spencer, pr1nce., thatgirl, Elizabeth, Hope you guys are doing well this morning. Our weather is terrible and going to rain all day. I hope we don't get any funnel clouds like the one I posted yesterday my friend sent me from the Cape.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning spencer, pr1nce., thatgirl, Elizabeth, Hope you guys are doing well this morning. Our weather is terrible and going to rain all day. I hope we don't get any funnel clouds like the one I posted yesterday my friend sent me from the Cape.

Good morning Jag! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR