The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Somebody left an iPhone 4/4S with a blue Lifeproof case at my job site. I alerted one of the managers about it and put it in the office. I hope someone comes back for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Somebody left an iPhone 4/4S with a blue Lifeproof case at my job site. I alerted one of the managers about it and put it in the office. I hope someone comes back for it.

Either way, thanks to you it will be there if they do. Nice.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
☹ I hope your TV is fixed easily, quickly and inexpensively.

Thanks Laura......BUT.....we wound up having to buy a new one. A friend of ours that used to own a TV shop said it wasn't worth fixing when the part would cost almost as much as a new TV soooo that what we did and it's a 60 inch beauty with all the latest technology ! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh dear, I found one also when I was on vacation and when I took it to the counter the poor girl was there reporting it lost and was frantic so I made her VERY HAPPY ! Hopefully the owner will retrace his or her steps. You could also take it to an Apple store and they will find the owner.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone Happy Sunday ! It's a rainy cool day here so I made homemade chicken noodle soup for lunches all week lol ! Guess who get to BBQ in the rain today....MOI :cant-watch: I wonder how Jag's Snake's Ride is going. Guess we'll see some pics soon that he uploads while he ices down his knees.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone Happy Sunday ! It's a rainy cool day here so I made homemade chicken noodle soup for lunches all week lol ! Guess who get to BBQ in the rain today....MOI :cant-watch: I wonder how Jag's Snake's Ride is going. Guess we'll see some pics soon that he uploads while he ices down his knees.

BBQing in the rain, that's not fun. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR