The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What's up?

Congrats pr1nce on the 24000 post although we are not counting and remember there sometimes seems to be a discrepancy between tapatalk and the iMore app and iMore itself.
We have always said that we would go by the forum and it says 24K for pr1nce so good job buddy.

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good evening everyone. I just got home from the graduation party. We had a great time. It was a perfect evening outdoors. I got to see a lot of friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. That's always fun.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Good day Jake. :)

Hey, Jag!

Hey Jake !!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app ��

Hello, Wendy!!! :D

Good evening everyone. I just got home from the graduation party. We had a great time. It was a perfect evening outdoors. I got to see a lot of friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. That's always fun.

That's great, Prince. Glad you had such a good time and I hope your son did as well.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Laura. It is an old converted railroad so we are fortunate to have a beautiful trail with the occasional snake but we see turtles and all kinds of animals. I love the scenery and that is just the trail. The rest of the area is just as beautiful.
I love railroads and trains. I also love antique railroad standard pocket watches. My ringtone is a Southern Pacific 6 chime steam whistle grade crossing.