The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I love the auto correct. :)
There are times you know it's not what the person meant to say but you just have to read between the lines to try and figure it out the intent lol :)

Dear Auto correct,

At no time have I ever meant to type 'ducking'

lol

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I decided to switch cases today and in the process of doing so, my 5s look so GOOD (theres not a ding or scratch anywhere), I decided to go NAKED (smile;)). This is only the second time I've done this since I purchased it in Dec.. However I do have a Zagg GLASS (screen of course) and a Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back......It feels soooo GOOD. SMILE:D

Did somebody say naked?! 😏

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes Jag, I posted multiple times in a row and yes I'm in rare form today and no Rita has not been around...yet!!

*cause I know he's going to comment if he's around* waving, hi Jag!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
How fun! I was a DJ for weddings and parties for 10 years...enjoyed every second! Even helped DJ my own wedding!
And yes it helped perfect my happy dances as I got to teach people new stuff!

Hi seashell! Good morning. Wow you helped DJ your own wedding. That's cool. Now I know how you got into happy dancing! :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I decided to switch cases today and in the process of doing so, my 5s look so GOOD (theres not a ding or scratch anywhere), I decided to go NAKED (smile;)). This is only the second time I've done this since I purchased it in Dec.. However I do have a Zagg GLASS (screen of course) and a Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back......It feels soooo GOOD. SMILE:D

Noooo noooo I can't look :) haha

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good morning spencer, Janey, Taz and pr1nce. I hope you guys seem to be having a good morning. Just staring to get into working and getting my morning going. I hope all you guys and anyone else coming by has a great morning also. Hope to talk to you all later on as my time permits. Take care all my friends in 50K :)

Good Morning Jag :) don't work to hard in that hot weather

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73