The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone! It's the end of the year crazies for me and I haven't had a minute to spare to check in here. I miss you guys! I am so behind on reading posts that I don't think I will ever catch up. I might just have to jump in cold. LOL

Hope everyone has a great day and is enjoying some nice weather for a change. :cool:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone! It's the end of the year crazies for me and I haven't had a minute to spare to check in here. I miss you guys! I am so behind on reading posts that I don't think I will ever catch up. I might just have to jump in cold. LOL

Hope everyone has a great day and is enjoying some nice weather for a change. :cool:

Good morning Janey!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good very late Morning to each and everyone of you posting this morning. All I can say is I am sorry and I am getting too old to keep up with all you young people...lol so I can do the best I can. I have to get back to work but please I hope you accept my apologies for not posting much less to each one of you to say hi and Have at least a great day. I am at least thinking of all of you and I mean that. Bye for now.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good very late Morning to each and everyone of you posting this morning. All I can say is I am sorry and I am getting too old to keep up with all you young people...lol so I can do the best I can. I have to get back to work but please I hope you accept my apologies for not posting much less to each one of you to say hi and Have at least a great day. I am at least thinking of all of you and I mean that. Bye for now.

Good morning Jag! Too old, right:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice