The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It never ceases to amaze me why people just can't play nice no matter what phone you have. They seriously need to get a grip and turn their thoughts to more important things in life !
Wendy Hi and where have you been girl? Hiding out being unsociable as usual... Just kiddin....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening Jag :) Oh wow that's not good if none of it comes back !
It happens when People move not within the same place or areas and moe cross country or to another city I lose it, It pays me more money and a higher % but the reverse happens when others move and choose my location to drop their Trucks or trailers off so it works out, i have 2 of that kind coming to me tomorrow.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You could use a shower - getting a bit personal now don't you think pr1nce...:rotfl:

It was suppose to rain here today and now not until tonight but the rest of the week quite a bit of rain.

Could not resist the first comment to get you on the shower!!!!

Good evening Jag! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I did get to listen to WWDC some of it today and found it to be interesting and some guy who was a Dev and was there and already downloaded the IOS 8 Beta showed a lot of screenshots I saw on my Twitter Timeline and some of it was really interesting like a settings for something called Availabilty.
I am sure that it is going to really wake up our 5S if you can't get the new phone. I can't because of my contract and to tell you I don't think i would want to anyway as flawless as mine has been for me since Nov.

I just watched most of the keynote. iOS 8 looks interesting.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It never ceases to amaze me why people just can't play nice no matter what phone you have. They seriously need to get a grip and turn their thoughts to more important things in life !

I couldn't agree more. There are so many more important things in this world.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I hate when that happens. Your jelly beans will most likely arrive tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! It arrived at the check in place, scanned, and departed and then went right back to the same place and did it all again! So irritating. :mad:

I would not put up with that....better call the shipping company for the heck of it call jelly belly and complain and maybe they will send you 50 ilbs free..... just kiddin....;)

Oh believe me, I tried. I called their 800 number and asked for customer service over and over again until the automated system said, "I understand you're asking for a live representative, but that access cannot be granted without further explaining of the problem." They didn't accept tracking issues as a reason for a CSR so I made up a bunch of other reasons that also didn't work.

thatgirl....shhh don't tell Jake that or we will have big problems in here tonight, Not to mention the disappointment.:yes:

:D

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
The polar vortex killed my mom's shrubs. She lost 3 azaleas and 2 junipers. Someone from her condo association is digging out the dead shrubs tomorrow. Then she needs to get new shrubs. ☹

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The polar vortex killed my mom's shrubs. She lost 3 azaleas and 2 jumpers. Someone from her condo association is digging out the dead shrubs tomorrow. Then she needs to get new shrubs. ☹
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

We have a couple shrubs that didn't make it through the polar vortex. I have four other shrubs that have brown spots.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods