The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Pretty good so far. I enjoyed watching the Keynote, now I'm watching horror movies and enjoying how busy the forums are:)

How's your day?

Not to bad, had to catch up on some sleep. Hoping to check out the keynotes tonight. From what I'm seeing ios8 is goons be big.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Morning friends! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend...back to it on this drizzly muggy Monday. At least it's only a four day week, my daughter and girls did make it to State so they leave later this week and we will make the long drive to watch them run on Fri morning! So proud of them!😊👟

Hope You're enjoying new car Jag...
pr1nce hope you're still enjoying new phone...
*waving* Hi Wendy, Hi Laura, Hi Elizabeth, Hi Taz, Carlos, Jake...and everyone!!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Evening, Seashell!

Have to laugh at the tweets from Blackberry folks today poking fun at ios8 announcements from WWDC today...funny how iPhone peeps don't knock BB or other platforms...discuss:

Seriously. On Android Central, literally all they do is ***** about the iPhone and the 'Apple Sheep'. You'd think that Steve Jobs and Tim Cook conspired to torture their kittens.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
This is an absolute travesty. My jelly beans still show today as the delivery estimate but don't show 'out for delivery' and didn't arrive with the normal mail earlier. I'm out and very disgruntled.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This is an absolute travesty. My jelly beans still show today as the delivery estimate but don't show 'out for delivery' and didn't arrive with the normal mail earlier. I'm out and very disgruntled.

I hate when that happens. Your jelly beans will most likely arrive tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It was a quiet morning but I've been busy this afternoon. It's also hot and humid. We could use a shower to cool it off.
You could use a shower - getting a bit personal now don't you think pr1nce...:rotfl:

It was suppose to rain here today and now not until tonight but the rest of the week quite a bit of rain.

Could not resist the first comment to get you on the shower!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Afternoon Jag, how's the day been.

Actually my friend fairly slow but then again as busy as I was Sat/ Sun and the lack of equipment i lost this weekend in one way rentals not getting that equipment back you know renting a 26' U-Haul and dropping off in another city or state, Now i have to hope I get some coming in to me dropping at my location - Anyway so it was a bit slow with some action tomorrow.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Have to laugh at the tweets from Blackberry folks today poking fun at ios8 announcements from WWDC today...funny how iPhone peeps don't knock BB or other platforms...discuss:

It never ceases to amaze me why people just can't play nice no matter what phone you have. They seriously need to get a grip and turn their thoughts to more important things in life !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Actually my friend fairly slow but then again as busy as I was Sat/ Sun and the lack of equipment i lost this weekend in one way rentals not getting that equipment back you know renting a 26' U-Haul and dropping off in another city or state, Now i have to hope I get some coming in to me dropping at my location - Anyway so it was a bit slow with some action tomorrow.

Good evening Jag :) Oh wow that's not good if none of it comes back !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I did get to listen to WWDC some of it today and found it to be interesting and some guy who was a Dev and was there and already downloaded the IOS 8 Beta showed a lot of screenshots I saw on my Twitter Timeline and some of it was really interesting like a settings for something called Availabilty.
I am sure that it is going to really wake up our 5S if you can't get the new phone. I can't because of my contract and to tell you I don't think i would want to anyway as flawless as mine has been for me since Nov.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh some do but we just don't catch it as much as i have seen a few but you are still right.... Not nearly as much as they do compared to us. I suppose it does not mean anything for us to knock such things.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Can't we all just like the phones we like. Why all the drama! :)
The nature of forums and MY phone is better that your phone syndrome, Has always been that way and always will be. That is the one thing i take the high road on and ONLY will say to someone what it is I like about my phone and why I bought it and that is it, No more, No less, Why bring it on you know pt1nce.
If we do that who wins in the long run? US!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good evening 50K !! Finally Monday at work is over and tomorrow should be very quiet there as the boss and quite a few co workers will not be there.
How about some cookies ?

Attachments

• pic6wodKW.jpg
    pic6wodKW.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 15

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not to bad, had to catch up on some sleep. Hoping to check out the keynotes tonight. From what I'm seeing ios8 is goons be big.

Bro I was just saying from what i did catch live at work since we were slow or I should say I was and sounded very cool so then I went to my Twitter Timeline because the iMore writer and just iMore as the Blog will post about things...There was a Dev that already installed IOS 8 and was showing some screenshots in settings on something called Availability if not mistaken and some other things that really looked very cool . I cannot wait. Bring it on. I always still wait a week for the servers to clear and i get a good download as well as listen to everyone else ***** because they got a bad download since they had to be the first....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would not put up with that....better call the shipping company for the heck of it call jelly belly and complain and maybe they will send you 50 ilbs free..... just kiddin....;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices