The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You are so right. Our seats were in the first row behind the home team dugout. Awesome seats but my wife was a little nervous at first with no screen. She adjusted after a couple of beers. :)
Now that is priceless...After a few beers!!!!:rotfl:
ESPN had a thing this morning I was watching about a long time ago the huge fight they had when I think they said the 60s and may be wrong on the time when the Indians had .10 cent Beer night - Can you imagine that Promo.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was outside removing little plants from a planter by the pool thinking I should be IN the pool rather than out of it hahahaha but I wanted to plant a few summer plants later today if I get to Home Depot lol
Well hope you got in the pond of yours i saw pics of. I suppose it would do in a pinch to cool off.....:rotfl::beer:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Sunday morning 50Kers ! I'm home now from my grocery shopping in the US ! You guys have so many things in the US that we don't have in Canada ! I love grocery shopping there. I'm just lucky I don't live far from the border  Hope every one has a great Sunday ! Supposed to be 75 here today so we are making potato salad, macaroni salad, garden salad, and BBQ burgers for dinner ! Love summer weather ☀️
Well who doesn't - Paaaaaaaaa lease invite me to that one!!!!! I will bring whatever you want. Good cold seedless watermelon season is here.... $4.00 at Walmart compared to the grocery stores around here for $8.00

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Now that is priceless...After a few beers!!!!:rotfl:
ESPN had a thing this morning I was watching about a long time ago the huge fight they had when I think they said the 60s and may be wrong on the time when the Indians had .10 cent Beer night - Can you imagine that Promo.

I don't remember 10 cent beer nights, But I do remember 25 cent beer nights at baseball and hockey games. 25 cent beer nights at hockey games, now that was interesting!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh I forgot to mention I only have to work tomorrow and Tuesday then I'm off till Monday YAY !!!! Jewish Holidays and my company closes the office oh and 'with pay' YAY !!!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 

OK i am not talking :tongue:to you anymore until you convert over so then it would make me feel better that you get paid for not being Jewish...Does not seem fair although i know you work hard for it and deserve it....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Jag, it was fun and my daughter was able to take a friend with her too. You're right about the case. The best part is it was free. Thanks to one of my ambassador of the month coupons. Not a bad deal! :)
Yep for sure... I still have 2 coupons left but I don't need anything. I am sure I'll find something sooner or later.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope you all know with only 14 laps to go the second of the 2 from yesterday and today the Indy car of Detroit grand Prix...So far and still My man Helio is leading the race. Come on Spiderman - I want to see him climb the fences.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I hope you all know with only 14 laps to go the second of the 2 from yesterday and today the Indy car of Detroit grand Prix...So far and still My man Helio is leading the race. Come on Spiderman - I want to see him climb the fences.

I forgot about that. I don't like the road races as much.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Taz had a good 1 hour hard pumping ride today because I wanted to get back on watch the Indy Car race and it looked like i got dumped with a bucket of Gator Aid it was so humid and I was dripping wet. It is high 80s here and heard 9 laps left it is 86 in Detroit.

I have got to watch the rest of this race...Be back in a few after the race....

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Taz had a good 1 hour hard pumping ride today because I wanted to get back on watch the Indy Car race and it looked like i got dumped with a bucket of Gator Aid it was so humid and I was dripping wet. It is high 80s here and heard 9 laps left it is 86 in Detroit.

I have got to watch the rest of this race...Be back in a few after the race....

Hot and humid here today. It's 88 now with 51% humidity! Wow.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for this since the season started 1hour and a half from my house in St. Petersburg...YES Helio Castoneves just won the Grand Prix Of Detroit and now Spiderman gets to climb the fences in Detroit!!!!!!! I love it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR