The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Cool!

Could you post a picture of your case?

u9usepym.jpg
u6abany3.jpg
vasehu2y.jpg

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Totally agree. And it was funny because I thought for sure it would come close to my 5. But proved me wrong.lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly I kept hearing it's not worth the upgrade if you have the five but I was proven wrong in fact I gave my girlfriend my 5 and when I use it I can tell how much difference there is

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had my space gray 5S for one week. It's awesome, and I got the black Seidio Surface case I ordered the other day. :)

Nice case, I've had my gold 5s for just about 6 months! and agree I still thinks it's awesome.

Had my Space Grey since Nov same case as pr1nce except I got the convert which is his with a rubber sleeve to go over it and comes with a holster. You can take off the rubber sleeve anytime but not that bulky and I love it. Also I am a holster guy.
I do agree with both of you on the awesome of the phone and with my iPad mini retina, a winning combo fellas.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
That is a good looking case Taz. I did not know Otter box had that but they have a lot of new cases.

Yea I didn't either found one day while checking things out at best buy, have to say it's one of the best cases I've had.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yea I didn't either found one day while checking things out at best buy, have to say it's one of the best cases I've had.

You sound as bad as me with Best Buy Taz. Seems like I find more excuses to go there as much as I can. A bad habit lol when you go look and leave with something.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You sound as bad as me with Best Buy Taz. Seems like I find more excuses to go there as much as I can. A bad habit lol when you go look and leave with something.

I barely ever go to Best Buy. There is one in my county, I just don't have a reason to go there much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73