The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to say a quick Good Afternoon to everyone of you kind and gracious people for the compliments and understanding on my new car and why I hate to post things like that and or me...lol But I am stressed out and tired and a very busy weekend starting today so I might not be on much.

I have to talk to a few of you personally but i can do that when I have time and nothing bad Elizabeth...:) but anyway enjoy yourselves and once again thank ALL of you for the kind comments and support. Take care for now.

PS I did go back and thank everyone. I just did not have time to do it individually so please understand. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to say a quick Good Afternoon to everyone of you kind and gracious people for the compliments and understanding on my new car and why I hate to post things like that and or me...lol But I am stressed out and tired and a very busy weekend starting today so I might not be on much.

I have to talk to a few of you personally but i can do that when I have time and nothing bad Elizabeth...:) but anyway enjoy yourselves and once again thank ALL of you for the kind comments and support. Take care for now.

PS I did go back and thank everyone. I just did not have time to do it individually so please understand. :)

Good afternoon Jag! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
The more I use my Galaxy S5, the less I think I'm going to end up buying the iPhone 6. I'm really enjoying the customization this time around because it's finally rock solid and completely stable. Are you guys gonna excommunicate me if I don't? :(

You are one of us now Jake. You can't get rid of us that easy just because of a cool phone :cool:

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
eru9ypuq.jpg

Good evening, everyone. :) Everyone's opinions here are valid. My ex friend's opinion however, is not. I haven't considered her a friend since a year and 7 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening 50kers
Ok who is going to tell Jag that he can not take his blankie and pillow in the new car! If I've told him once I've told him a thousand times you cannot sleep in the car :) :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR