The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It's an awesome device. I love the Touch ID, faster processor, a little larger screen than my 4s and LTE is great even though I'm on wifi most of the time.

Yeah the screen size is perfect in my eyes and the Touch ID is superb

Try out some apps that specialize in the M7 processor you will enjoy them

The A7 is sweet very responsive

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Trading in my Honda Accord for a 2014 Honda Civic with navigation and IOS integration. Fully loaded. I can buy it at factory cost because I was a Honda Corporate employee for over 10 years so I still get buying perks.

I'm sure you'll love your new Civic! I've had one for 6 years now.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good evening 50Kers !! Had to do another office shift today. Everyone moved one office down. Now maybe tomorrow we will get some work done lol ! Another hot day here today ! It was 82 but dropped now. Watching America's Got Talent !

View attachment 57347

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Good luck with moving!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Morning friends! Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter and team...all 3 of her events are moving on to Sectionals Friday!!! I am so proud of all of them they ran their hearts out last night!!!! And I owe the relay team cake now...apparently that motivates them to run really fast, but I'm happy to do it! 😊

And yes pr1nce, Rita and her friends (Cran, Razz) stop by to visit often (mainly only weekends)...she packs a punch in that little 12pk package! lol

Happy camel day everyone!!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Congratulations to your daughter and her team! That's exciting going to Sectionals.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2