The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Morning friends! Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter and team...all 3 of her events are moving on to Sectionals Friday!!! I am so proud of all of them they ran their hearts out last night!!!! And I owe the relay team cake now...apparently that motivates them to run really fast, but I'm happy to do it! 😊

And yes pr1nce, Rita and her friends (Cran, Razz) stop by to visit often (mainly only weekends)...she packs a punch in that little 12pk package! lol

Happy camel day everyone!!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Good Morning Seashell and such a cool congratulations to wish for our track team!!! How exciting :)

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, so glad I don't have work today. It's going to be in the 50s all day. Thursday and Friday will be in the 60s, Saturday will reach a high temp of 72, and Sunday will finally be hot with a high of 81.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Lunch Time !!! Hey 50Kers.....hope everyone is having a great day so far ! I know thatgirl is because she doesn't have to work today :dancing: and Jag is because he's getting his new car :dancing: so the rest of us workerbees better try to enjoy our day !!

In the meantime lets do lunch....

Attachments

• lunch.jpg
    lunch.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 12
  • soupssand.jpg
    soupssand.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 12

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Morning friends! Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter and team...all 3 of her events are moving on to Sectionals Friday!!! I am so proud of all of them they ran their hearts out last night!!!! And I owe the relay team cake now...apparently that motivates them to run really fast, but I'm happy to do it! 

And yes pr1nce, Rita and her friends (Cran, Razz) stop by to visit often (mainly only weekends)...she packs a punch in that little 12pk package! lol

Happy camel day everyone!!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Wooohoooo congrats to your daughter for making it to the sectionals seashell !!!

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Lunch Time !!! Hey 50Kers.....hope everyone is having a great day so far ! I know thatgirl is because she doesn't have to work today :dancing: and Jag is because he's getting his new car :dancing: so the rest of us workerbees better try to enjoy our day !!

That looks good. I need to lose weight. Our bed broke today when me and my bf were doing the deed. He's trying to fix it now. It's a futon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi Wendy! Thanks for the lunch. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox