The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just curious pr1nce, you say you don't put music on your phone. Everything I put on my phone automatically goes on my iPad. So if I removed the music on my phone would I lose it on my iPad also ? I'm sure this has to do with iCloud but I really wish my music was only on my iPad.
Plug your phone into iTunes and uncheck ALL your music and sync it to remove it. Plug in your iPad and do the opposite by selecting the music you want on it and sync that and it should only be on your iPad and turn off icloud music backup on your phone.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that's an awesome deal!

Thanks! I'm good, though. :)

:yes:

Do you have the music on your computer too? I kept my music on my iPhone and movies on my iPad and never had any issues keeping them separate. They were automatically backed up to the cloud and I still had the hard files on my computer.
Same here and that is why I mentioned it although i don't keep anything on either device, Music or movies, IPod only.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning thatgirl. Hope you are going to have a good Sunday!:)

Good Morning Jake. Hope you were not up all night again and got a good nights sleep!

I slept from 8 pm to 4 am. I woke up at 11 pm and went back to sleep right away.

Edit: I always misread things. I'm working today and walked down the parkway. Today will be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR