The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Afternoon to you Jake, Hope you got something good planned for the weekend.

Nope, just relaxing!

Good afternoon Jake. How's that new phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's great! I've decided that I'm definitely going to sell my iPhone. I think I'm gonna list it here first and if it doesn't sell then I'll try Swappa, which I've never used before but have heard great things about.

All thou I'm not a fan of SD cards I find this interesting
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/24/me5u8y6a.jpg

Time sure flies by; I remember having a few of those and then getting the kingpin 512MB for my Motorola V710 when it launched.

Oh you better believe it...I am so stoked because I just got a call from the district i work in and my area Manager that our stores are closed Sunday sooooooooooooo.... 7 AM go for a cycle ride on the trail. home for breakfast and the entire race...Yay for something good this time. Just found out.
Now I have nothing to complain about... except my laundry tomorrow like you....lol

What an awesome surprise! I'm so happy for you! :yes:

Helllooo!

Sent from the bigger Berry using Tapatalk.

Hey, Lucia!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Nope, just relaxing!

It's great! I've decided that I'm definitely going to sell my iPhone. I think I'm gonna list it here first and if it doesn't sell then I'll try Swappa, which I've never used before but have heard great things about.

Time sure flies by; I remember having a few of those and then getting the kingpin 512MB for my Motorola V710 when it launched.

What an awesome surprise! I'm so happy for you! :yes:

Hey, Lucia!

Would it be too forward to ask you as you have been a member here and remember when you got you iPhone, what made you decide to sell? I know you have mentioned your lime for Android and the new S5. I suppose,I just have to ask when I hear so I know why. Of course don't be afraid to tell me you don't want to say Jake but just curious.

Last edited:

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
What it be to,coward to ask you as you have been a member here and remember when you got you iPhone, what made you decide to sell? I know you have mentioned your lime for Android and the new S5. I suppose,I just have to ask when I hear so I know why. Of course don't be afraid to tell me you don't want to say Jake but just curious.

Oh I have no problems sharing my thought process, no worries. Basically, I've had my iPhone for 9 months now, the longest I've ever had/used any phone, and I just got bored. I wanted something fresh and new and I finally figured out a way to use my upgrades and keep unlimited data so I just went to the store to get something to keep me entertained until the iPhone 6 launches. I actually went with the intention of getting the One M8 but ultimately fell in love with the S5, particularly the screen, so I impulsively pulled the trigger on it and I'm so glad I did. It has a lot of small features that I love, particularly the heart rate monitor and the IR blaster to control my TV and satellite box. I know the heart rate monitor won't matter to most, but I have a heart condition called Prolonged QT Syndrome that requires me to keep a close eye on my pulse. With that being said, the iPhone can also track your pulse with an app, but it isn't as accurate when compared to the S5 (using my dedicated, stand-alone heart rate monitor as the authority). But aside from those features, I just really like it. However, I still think the 5S is the better phone for most. It's rock solid and simpler, but it lacks some bells and whistles that the S5 has. So each phone has it's demographic and I fall somewhere in the middle. :)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
You know me pre-iphone would of been so excited over the S5.

Me now wants a 6c.

It's probably not all that different than your Note 3. The specs are very similar, the only difference is a few new features.

And Hi Jake!

How was your day?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh I have no problems sharing my thought process, no worries. Basically, I've had my iPhone for 9 months now, the longest I've ever had/used any phone, and I just got bored. I wanted something fresh and new and I finally figured out a way to use my upgrades and keep unlimited data so I just went to the store to get something to keep me entertained until the iPhone 6 launches. I actually went with the intention of getting the One M8 but ultimately fell in love with the S5, particularly the screen, so I impulsively pulled the trigger on it and I'm so glad I did. It has a lot of small features that I love, particularly the heart rate monitor and the IR blaster to control my TV and satellite box. I know the heart rate monitor won't matter to most, but I have a heart condition called Prolonged QT Syndrome that requires me to keep a close eye on my pulse. With that being said, the iPhone can also track your pulse with an app, but it isn't as accurate when compared to the S5 (using my dedicated, stand-alone heart rate monitor as the authority). But aside from those features, I just really like it. However, I still think the 5S is the better phone for most. It's rock solid and simpler, but it lacks some bells and whistles that the S5 has. So each phone has it's demographic and I fall somewhere in the middle. :)
Very good analysis and thank you for sharing it with us. I appreciate it Jake.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Taz and Jake. Hope you both have a good weekend and make the best of it.... Especially if the weather where you live is nice. I know it is going to be over 80 degrees here all weekend. With lat minute getting off tomorrow I am happy so I can go on an early bike ride and then come home to watch the Indy 500. Hopefully a good Memorial Weekend.

I hope everyone makes the best of it!!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Morning a Jake.

Morning, Taz!

Very good analysis and thank you for sharing it with us. I appreciate it Jake.:)

Thank you and you're welcome. :)

Good Morning Taz and Jake. Hope you both have a good weekend and make the best of it.... Especially if the weather where you live is nice. I know it is going to be over 80 degrees here all weekend. With lat minute getting off tomorrow I am happy so I can go on an early bike ride and then come home to watch the Indy 500. Hopefully a good Memorial Weekend.

I hope everyone makes the best of it!!

My weekend won't be as fun as yours but I'll survive. :p

My neighbor just got over those so I know what you are going through. I suppose I don't have to tell you but you should get medical Attention if it is keeping you up like that with pain. Take care and make the best of it.:)

I wish I could get over them too, but I have over 20 in my right kidney and 4 in my left, so it probably goes without saying that I've been receiving medical care for a long time - since I was 8 years old, actually. I passed my first stone in my diaper at 2 and had my first surgery at 9. I've since had over 20 surgeries and probably 12-14 have been for stones, but they just keep coming back and no one can figure out why so all they can do is treat the pain. But all in all, it could be a lot worse. I could have type one diabetes or cancer, so I try to just stay thankful that it's not worse.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods