The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
All thou I'm not a fan of SD cards I find this interesting
me5u8y6a.jpg

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I mowed my lawn yesterday. I've got some mulching I need to do maybe tomorrow.

I have to put some down myself, but I live on a pond, and tomorrow is pond clean up.we all get together and go around and pick up the left overs from the winter. So the mulch will need to waite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have to put some down myself, but I live on a pond, and tomorrow is pond clean up.we all get together and go around and pick up the left overs from the winter. So the mulch will need to waite.

I might put it off. It's one of my least favorite things to do.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good, lawn is cut, working on the laundry and smiling no work tonight.lol
How are you, looking pretty psyched about Indy.

Oh you better believe it...I am so stoked because I just got a call from the district i work in and my area Manager that our stores are closed Sunday sooooooooooooo.... 7 AM go for a cycle ride on the trail. home for breakfast and the entire race...Yay for something good this time. Just found out.
Now I have nothing to complain about... except my laundry tomorrow like you....lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sounds like a cool neighbor thing to do. :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh you bvetter believe it...I am so stoked because I just got a call from the district i work in and my area Manager that our stores are closed Sunday sooooooooooooo.... 7 AM go for a cycle ride on the trail. home for breakfast and the entire race...Yay for something good this time. Just found out.
Now I have nothing to complain about... except my laundry tomorrow like you....lol

That's an awesome surprise. Couldn't have worked out any better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR