The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
X-Men: Days Of Future Past was so awesome, I loved every minute of it. Certainly the best of the franchise and easily rivals The Avengers. It didn't have as much action as The Avengers but it was a more intelligent movie with a fantastic plot, just an all-around awesome experience. Anthony (my boyfriend) doesn't like superhero movies but I dragged him out to see it with me anyway and he wasn't crazy about the movie but he also got rather annoyed by a guy who kept hitting on me. That's always uncomfortable, when your significant other sees something like that and then you feel bad even though you didn't do anything. Or that's how I felt, anyway. I didn't do anything but felt bad that the guy did it in front of him. Not a big deal, though; it happens in every relationship and ours in no different. It probably didn't help matters that the guy was kind of cute, though. Not nearly as good looking as Anthony, but decent. He was the only one, though, because that theater was filled with nerds who hadn't showered in years. That was the only downside to seeing the very first showing, people who don't bath come out of the woodwork for superhero movies. It was almost as bad as the time I went to the midnight release of Batman: Arkham City at Gamestop. Close, but not quite. I've never smelled so many stinky people as I did that night. It was like a biological weapon in there.

All in all it was a really good time and now I'm off to bed! Night, friends! :)

P.S. Please excuse any and all typos. I proofread but I'm rather tired so it might not have done much good.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
X-Men: Days Of Future Past was so awesome, I loved every minute of it. Certainly the best of the franchise and easily rivals The Avengers. It didn't have as much action as The Avengers but it was a more intelligent movie with a fantastic plot, just an all-around awesome experience. Anthony (my boyfriend) doesn't like superhero movies but I dragged him out to see it with me anyway and he wasn't crazy about the movie but he also got rather annoyed by a guy who kept hitting on me. That's always uncomfortable, when your significant other sees something like that and then you feel bad even though you didn't do anything. Or that's how I felt, anyway. I didn't do anything but felt bad that the guy did it in front of him. Not a big deal, though; it happens in every relationship and ours in no different. It probably didn't help matters that the guy was kind of cute, though. Not nearly as good looking as Anthony, but decent. He was the only one, though, because that theater was filled with nerds who hadn't showered in years. That was the only downside to seeing the very first showing, people who don't bath come out of the woodwork for superhero movies. It was almost as bad as the time I went to the midnight release of Batman: Arkham City at Gamestop. Close, but not quite. I've never smelled so many stinky people as I did that night. It was like a biological weapon in there.

P.S. Please excuse any and all typos. I proofread but I'm rather tired so it might not have done much good.

Jake, thanks for the review. I want to see that movie. 🎬

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Sorry about the bad experience with that guy bothering you. ☹

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk