The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! :p

No learning required. I've had Android tons of times before. It's just something to keep me entertained until the iPhone 6. I think I'm going to sell my 5S though, because I don't see myself using it much anymore. The screen looks sad after using the S5.

Do you have a DVR? I know it wouldn't be live but it's better than nothing.

I was really only kidding with you on the Android figuring you knew the OS and as far as the race yes I will DVR it and no matter how much I get to see I will watch the whole race and I don't know why that did not pop up for me to do that so thank you for the idea. That will work.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! :p

No learning required. I've had Android tons of times before. It's just something to keep me entertained until the iPhone 6. I think I'm going to sell my 5S though, because I don't see myself using it much anymore. The screen looks sad after using the S5.

Do you have a DVR? I know it wouldn't be live but it's better than nothing.

I think I posted I will get to watch the last part and who wins the race especially being the Indy 500 but I will still use your suggestion and on a day there is nothing on I will watch the whole race!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I was really only kidding with you on the Android figuring you knew the OS and as far as the race yes I will DVR it and no matter how much I get to see I will watch the whole race and I don't know why that did not pop up for me to do that so thank you for the idea. That will work.

Ah, gotcha. And no problem, glad it helped.

You can have some of my jelly beans to snack on while you watch the race. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
@Jag: no worries...and yes big 600 race this weekend!🏁

@Carlos: looking forward to the strawberries and actually it's not a s'more itself (although I am going to figure out how to add chocolate) but you dip them in fluff and then toast over fire🍓. I'll let you know how they are!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I am bummed about one thing that most know my love for Indycar and Formula 1 and the Indy 500 is on this Sunday and it starts at 11 AM and I work 9-1. I am hoping I am not really busy and maybe cut out a bit early because I have to watch the race. We will see.

I like Indycar better than NASCAR. I'll probably miss the very beginning of the race, since I won't be back from church yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox