The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks! Hope you are all having a great day. :)

ASUS replaced my notebook. The new one arrived today. Hopefully this is the end of my computer problems.
That is fantastic all the way around Laura. You got your laptop replaced and already received it. I reads and answered your tweet about WP Central on your sites 1 million posts which is really wonderful. Congrats to the site and you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not to bad, two more nights then the weekend, yay
How are you enjoying your day off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It was a good day today as I got my ride in which always starts my day off right. Now back to work tomorrow of course and hope I stay busy so the days go by fast.

How has your day been overall?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope everyone had a good day. The weather here was great and is suppose to be that way all weekend and next week with no rain. That makes me happy. Looks like Wendy and Elizabeth are busy today.

@Seashell I think I missed you this morning and if i did not say hi I am sorry but hope your week and weekend turns to be good. Any Nascar this weekend?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am bummed about one thing that most know my love for Indycar and Formula 1 and the Indy 500 is on this Sunday and it starts at 11 AM and I work 9-1. I am hoping I am not really busy and maybe cut out a bit early because I have to watch the race. We will see.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Good luck with the new phone Jake and of course the jelly Bellies....lol :)

Thanks! :p

Looks like you will have fun learning that new OS, Just remember...Don't get them mixed up now....:rotfl:

No learning required. I've had Android tons of times before. It's just something to keep me entertained until the iPhone 6. I think I'm going to sell my 5S though, because I don't see myself using it much anymore. The screen looks sad after using the S5.

I am bummed about one thing that most know my love for Indycar and Formula 1 and the Indy 500 is on this Sunday and it starts at 11 AM and I work 9-1. I am hoping I am not really busy and maybe cut out a bit early because I have to watch the race. We will see.

Do you have a DVR? I know it wouldn't be live but it's better than nothing.