The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
1/2 hour to go and i am out and off tomorrow and I swear to G** I am not answering the phone. Going to do a long ride along the Gulf of Mexico and not worry about work. See you guys later this evening I am sure. Hope everyone is having a good day..

Hope you are feeling pr1nce old boy.:)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Afternoon Jag, lol, believe it or not, I've seen bits from like commercials and stuff like that. Never seen a full episode.

Same here. I know the people from the show, but I've never seen an episode in its entirety. I did like the Superbowl commercial this year.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
1/2 hour to go and i am out and off tomorrow and I swear to G** I am not answering the phone. Going to do a long ride along the Gulf of Mexico and not worry about work. See you guys later this evening I am sure. Hope everyone is having a good day..

Enjoy your ride! 😊

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I know the people from the show, but I've never seen an episode in its entirety. I did like the Superbowl commercial this year.

Enjoy your ride! 

That is a good question as it may be on Netflix, So a search for it. Thank you for the wishes good for mt ride Laura. I am sure you can get episodes of season 1 through whatever you know, I would look on Amazon.
I just Googled this Laura and found it very interesting. Read this:

Is Seinfeld on Netflix?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good for you ! You need a day to just free your mind of work :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good for you ! You need a day to just free your mind of work :biggrin:

Thank you Wendy. It certainly does catch up to you especially when a lot of time I have to be in the heat during the day. It tires you out 6 days a week even if 2 days are half.
Like I said tomorrow imam going to do what I want and nothing else.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone good evening !! It's raining again here ! And I'm doing laundry....ugh lol ! Here's something interesting, my best friend in high school Elaine Pope, who had the driest sense of humor went on to be one of the executive writers for some of the earlier seasons of Seinfeld, and it really didn't surprise me because the way they acted was exactly her sense of humor !

Seinfeld was produced by Castle Rock Entertainment and distributed by Columbia Pictures Television and Columbia TriStar Television and was aired on NBC in the U.S. The executive producers were Larry David, George Shapiro, and Howard West with Tom Gammill and Max Pross as supervising producers. Bruce Kirschbaum was the executive consultant.[SUP][11][/SUP] Tom Cherones was the main director for this season; however, some of the episodes were directed by David Steinberg, Joshua White, and Jason Alexander. This season was written by Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld, Larry Charles, Peter Mehlman, Elaine Pope, Tom Leopold, Bob Shaw, Don McEnery, Bill Masters, and Greg Daniels.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone good evening !! It's raining again here ! And I'm doing laundry....ugh lol ! Here's something interesting, my best friend in high school Elaine Pope, who had the driest sense of humor went on to be one of the executive writers for some of the earlier seasons of Seinfeld, and it really didn't surprise me because the way they acted was exactly her sense of humor !

Seinfeld was produced by Castle Rock Entertainment and distributed by Columbia Pictures Television and Columbia TriStar Television and was aired on NBC in the U.S. The executive producers were Larry David, George Shapiro, and Howard West with Tom Gammill and Max Pross as supervising producers. Bruce Kirschbaum was the executive consultant.[SUP][11][/SUP] Tom Cherones was the main director for this season; however, some of the episodes were directed by David Steinberg, Joshua White, and Jason Alexander. This season was written by Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld, Larry Charles, Peter Mehlman, Elaine Pope, Tom Leopold, Bob Shaw, Don McEnery, Bill Masters, and Greg Daniels.

All very cool info Wendy. Thank you.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Goodnight 50k! I've gotta get up at 4:30 in the morning. I'm driving downstate to my aunts funeral. I'll be away until sometime tomorrow night. Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Goodnight 50k! I've gotta get up at 4:30 in the morning. I'm driving downstate to my aunts funeral. I'll be away until sometime tomorrow night. Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
pr1nce, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your Aunt. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

The 'like' I gave your post is to show my support, not liking the situation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh