The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Not to bad, how's yours going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's great thanks ! Today is Victoria Day so no work YAY !!! I cleaned out the fridge and made homemade soup for the lunches and now I'm relaxing for a bit and here :)

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey thatgirl ! These are great aren't they !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Yes. I haven't had a battery case since I had my white iPhone 4. I don't need to worry about conserving my battery now at my summer job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It's great thanks ! Today is Victoria Day so no work YAY !!! I cleaned out the fridge and made homemade soup for the lunches and now I'm relaxing for a bit and here :)

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Cool, love extra days off. Enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I haven't had a battery case since I had my white iPhone 4. I don't need to worry about conserving my battery now at my summer job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True I've been using mine at work too !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Afternoon, Jag.
Good afternoon Taz and good afternoon to each and all. I have been slammed between work and other various things so sorry for ignoring my fav place on iMore and the people that are here all the time. Will be home soon and can relax. Hope pr1nce and anyone else Carlos is feeling better. Peace all!!:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 
With all the Holiday's and days to go to cottage country and all the other holidays do you work less and party more and get paid by some weird pay system that the rest of the country does not...If the answer is yes Melissa is going to have to get ready to move to Canada that is all I can say and I know where.....LOL :):rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods