The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha go see Mike with your 24 of beer !! Partytime !!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

He would love it of I called and told him I was coming. He would want me to stay for as long as I wanted. He is what Canadian hospitality is all about like the rest of you from at least the general area even though I know Mt. Forest is not near you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Taz

I feel good today. I slept like a Rock last night

Glad to hear it. Amazing how a goods night sleep can help. Is the weather clearing over in your area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi both you guys. I am ashamed that I just got home from work being so busy and I am doing laundry trying to catch up on what I missed last night in here and I was her so I am pissed at myself for not looking at things and putting things together when certain people showed up and do t care if they read this.
I wish I was paying more attention to things but when pr1nce said it was not a contest he said how I felt but was not watching things and did not really care about post count like pr1nce said also.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't you know it. They showed on the news tonight someone's yard was covered with a light dusting. I saw the flurries on my way to work this morning but it didn't stick where I was.

I would call to the state weather dept or do you not think that would work? Lol

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi both you guys. I am ashamed that I just got home from work being so busy and I am doing laundry trying to catch up on what I missed last night in here and I was her so I am pissed at myself for not looking at things and putting things together when certain people showed up and do t care if they read this.
I wish I was paying more attention to things but when pr1nce said it was not a contest he said how I felt but was not watching things and did not really care about post count like pr1nce said also.

No need, good afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234