The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Okay my second attempt to leave the thread for the night 😴 good night pr1nce and Elizabeth !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Time for bed. Feeling grateful that every night, I get to go to sleep with the most beautiful man in the world, inside and out, who I love more than the universe.

Goodnight, friends! Sleep tight!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Let me introduce my self.

I'm a 34 year old man, whose grandfather came to the Netherlands from Turkey in mid 1960s. Both my parents are Turkish, so I've been raised as Turk. Living in the Netherlands as Turk made me bilingual, so I have not one but 2 native languages. I started getting English class in Elementary School when I was 9 or 10. And German and French when I was 12 in high school.

Because I didn't love French, I dropped that class and continued with German.

I used to work for Starbucks at schiphol airport in Amsterdam from 2007 till 2010. So I'm sure someone from this thread must have bought coffee from me :).

I was married for a year, but didn't work out, so I am a one man household now, living in a lovely apartment, not far from Amsterdam.

My hobbies are watching tv shows, movies and everything iPhone related.
Hi and welcome! :)

I love coffee! I was just at Starbucks here in Cleveland, Ohio earlier with a friend.

Do you make Turkish coffee? I've had it a few times, and I like it. They don't serve it at Starbucks here, but I've been to a couple of local independent coffeehouses that serve it.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
How come you use a comma instead if a period. Just curious.
Commas are used instead of decimal points in Europe. It is the standard numbering convention. I learned that when I took Spanish in high school. I don't remember much of anything else about Spanish, but I still remember that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro