The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon, everyone.
Good afternoon Taz and like he said to everyone else as well. It just started pouring rain here after all day and will continue through Friday. Oh well. You should see all the Sea Turtles coming up on all the beaches in our area and it is so called cool.
Between my house and the other beaches it is normally loggerhead turtles and last night a guy caught a video on one of the rarest and smallest of all which you never see... A kemps Ridley mom laying the eggs. It was very cool the video he sent to our local news station channel 7 in Sarasota Fl

Check it out, It is really cool if they have it up.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I kind of have grown fond of this guy since he has taken me up on my asking him to start joining our forum and he has become a regular steady here and everyone seems to like him so I thought I would post this and say congrats for a job well done and also for being a part of our forum Taz..

Capture.PNG

Hope the rest will join in and wish him the best as I have. Welcome to the family Buddy and friend.:biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I kind of have grown fond of this guy since he has taken me up on my asking him to start joining our forum and he has become a regular steady here and everyone seems to like him so I thought I would post this and say congrats for a job well done and also for being a part of our forum Taz..

View attachment 56482

Hope the rest will join in and wish him the best as I have. Welcome to the family Buddy and friend.:biggrin:

Congrats Taz! Very well deserved recognition.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon Taz and like he said to everyone else as well. It just started pouring rain here after all day and will continue through Friday. Oh well. You should see all the Sea Turtles coming up on all the beaches in our area and it is so called cool.
Between my house and the other beaches it is normally loggerhead turtles and last night a guy caught a video on one of the rarest and smallest of all which you never see... A kemps Ridley mom laying the eggs. It was very cool the video he sent to our local news station channel 7 in Sarasota Fl

re5e7eru.jpg

Really nice video, thanks for sharing it Jag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello 50k'ers!!!!

Sheesh....it's gonna take me forever to get caught on these posts!!! Glad to be back though...hope everyone is doing well

Hi Nikki welcome back ! I felt the same way lol wayyyy too many posts trying to catch up !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Not feeling well today. I stayed home, sore throat and a cold. Thanks to my wife and daughter. :(

Oh hope you feel better pr1nce 😕 colds at this time of year seem to linger on. Take good care and rest.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

That's awesome!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox