The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello, all!

The wedding was incredibly boring but the reception was the most fun thing ever. I had such a good time and my brother did a great job.

Then after I got home, I decided I needed a new phone to accompany my 5S so I went to Verizon thinking I was going leave with the M8 but just loved the S5 more, mostly because of the incredible screen, so I left with that instead. Well, I didn't leave Verizon with it, but I then went to Best Buy to get it because I had a gift card that paid for 2/3 of the price.

Awesome. Enjoy your new S5!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on your new job! Good luck.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. It's not actually new, it's just my summer job. I first started working there last June. It's open 4 months a year. Same place my i5 was stolen from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I hope everyone else in 50K has a wonderful day and Wendy is having a good time making or losing all her money in Vegas....:rotfl: For everyone else take care and hope to talk to you later. :)

I was da LOSER 👎 now my hubby on the other hand well Vegas loves him....hmmmm lol

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh congrats on the new phone Jake !! I just love how exciting getting a new phone is !!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon, folks. This is my last week at my current job and on Saturday I start my other job. Jumping from one ship to another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I've got a lots of congrats to post tonight. See what happens when you are gone for a while lol. Congrats on the new job Tif !!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR