The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope everyone else in 50K has a wonderful day and Wendy is having a good time making or losing all her money in Vegas....:rotfl: For everyone else take care and hope to talk to you later. :)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello, all!

The wedding was incredibly boring but the reception was the most fun thing ever. I had such a good time and my brother did a great job.

Then after I got home, I decided I needed a new phone to accompany my 5S so I went to Verizon thinking I was going leave with the M8 but just loved the S5 more, mostly because of the incredible screen, so I left with that instead. Well, I didn't leave Verizon with it, but I then went to Best Buy to get it because I had a gift card that paid for 2/3 of the price.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon, folks. This is my last week at my current job and on Saturday I start my other job. Jumping from one ship to another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got up to to long ago don't seem to received any since this morning. Hope Tapatalk is not gonna have an issue now.

I seem to be getting them and so is everyone else but they are not right away. Now Carlos just sent me a test as I am writing this in a pm and I got it right away.

Darrick told mt tom kaminski updated the entire MN plugins and that messed things up for a bit but at least tt still seems to. E ok. It perfect.