The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good evening pr1nce. Hope the graduation went well and you all had a good Mothers Day.

The graduation was wonderful. I admit I shed a tear or two. I'm just very proud of what he's accomplished, and looking forward to continuing to see him grow as a fine young man. I was also happy to celebrate the graduation of one of his best friends with her family. My son has gone to school with this young lady and graduated from the same kindergarten, grade school, high school and now college together.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The graduation was wonderful. I admit I shed a tear or two. I'm just very proud of what he's accomplished, and looking forward to continuing to see him grow as a fine young man. I was also happy to celebrate the graduation of one of his best friends with her family. My son has gone to school with this young lady and graduated from the same kindergarten, grade school, high school and now college together.

Very well said and heartfelt pr1nce. Exactly what you would expect a proud father to say.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

That's awesome! Congratulations. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
My ASUS laptop is going back again. It was repaired in March and died again the exact same way. ☹

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Monday everyone. Hope all went well with the graduation pr1nce proud Pop! Hope he is home and back ready to go to work this summer. Hope you have a Great day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR