The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
We'll everyone it has been a long day so I think I am going to get out for the night. I hope everyone has a pleasant evening and great Sunday. Good night all.

Last edited:

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
How is everyone doing tonight? Doing anything exciting?

I'm praying that this beautiful weather continues into the next week. My brother is getting married on Saturday (a week from today) and at the moment it's supposed to rain, unfortunately. The ceremony is at a beautiful outdoor hotel setting and his fianc? is so excited about it and I'd hate for it to have to be inside and for her to miss out on something that she's so looking forward to on the biggest day of her life thus far. So fingers crossed!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I'm praying that this beautiful weather continues into the next week. My brother is getting married on Saturday (a week from today) and at the moment it's supposed to rain, unfortunately. The ceremony is at a beautiful outdoor hotel setting and his fianc? is so excited about it and I'd hate for it to have to be inside and for her to miss out on something that she's so looking forward to on the biggest day of her life thus far. So fingers crossed!

Hey Jake!! I got my fingers crossed for your brother and his fianc? too! Hopefully the forecast will change:)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
May the 4th be with you on this beautiful sunny Talledega race day!!🏁😊
Cookout with friends, heck Rita may even be here later!!
Enjoy your day!!☀️

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully they can get the ceremony in without rain *fingers crossed*
My hubby and I had all four seasons of weather on our day: sunny and 70 in the morning, rain as we walked into church, and the snow by the time we left the reception...that's October for ya!

What matters is the moment, make sure to soak up and enjoy each one on their special day!! Have fun!😊

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone