The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
That's cool, from what I've seen its looks likes it's gonna be a pretty decent weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my old life proof on for my camping trip
umenavyt.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That's cool, from what I've seen its looks likes it's gonna be a pretty decent weekend.

It was nice all day here and then about 3 it started pouring with t-storm warnings all of the area but it has quieted down now so far. Hope it stays

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Carlos what do you mean by this, i am not sure I follow your thought. I thought the thread picked up a lot after we hit our first level or goal and I have heard many people say how it has gotten better, You don't think so?

Have no clue but I think I have a different direction that where I usually go. I am not going to go give it hat much thought and effort to tell you the truth...Sorry and it is only how I feel about several things that's all. Nothing personal.

Hi Jan maybe it's me it just seemed slow I meant nothing by it we are all busy maybe need a party chat night when we all have a chance

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It might just be me, thought had slowed down this afternoon, but it's picking up now.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
Well I have not been on at all today or I should say very little, Was very busy at work and will be this weekend but just was not into it too much today you know...Work first. I think it is always more on art night here than any other time once people like to unwind you know. With your role in the forum I know you are busy here looking out for the typical stuff that is part of your many jobs you know.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
See I got going and never did say a proper good evening to my friends here in 50K... pr1nce and Taz and Carlos...anyone else i miss just do like Elizabeth does to me when she threatens to get out the spoon....lol :rotfl:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I have not been on at all today or I should say very little, Was very busy at work and will be this weekend but just was not into it too much today you know...Work first. I think it is always more on art night here than any other time once people like to unwind you know. With your role in the forum I know you are busy here looking out for the typical stuff that is part of your many jobs you know.

Hear you on that my friend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro