The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Bet you all thought I left you :)

NOPE cant get rid of me that easy. Just been crazy at work this week.

Hello Team50k! Happy Friday

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
✈️good morning 50kers well my bags are ready and just waiting for my hubby to return with my car ! Can you believe this I just got my Honda back after mega repairs and a brand new windshield and the very same day on the highway I had a stone hit my window from the transport in front of me and got a stone chip 😳 Geez the new windshield still had the tape on it ! So hopefully they can fix the chip and not say it needs another new windshield I would crap !
Anyways I'm leaving to go have major fun and quite a few beverages hahaha ! 🍹🍷🍺 you all have a great weekend ! 😀

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
✈️good morning 50kers well my bags are ready and just waiting for my hubby to return with my car ! Can you believe this I just got my Honda back after mega repairs and a brand new windshield and the very same day on the highway I had a stone hit my window from the transport in front of me and got a stone chip �� Geez the new windshield still had the tape on it ! So hopefully they can fix the chip and not say it needs another new windshield I would crap !
Anyways I'm leaving to go have major fun and quite a few beverages hahaha ! ������ you all have a great weekend ! ��

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app ��

WOW..Sorry to hear about the windshield. ENJOY your vacation ...SMILE

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
✈️good morning 50kers well my bags are ready and just waiting for my hubby to return with my car ! Can you believe this I just got my Honda back after mega repairs and a brand new windshield and the very same day on the highway I had a stone hit my window from the transport in front of me and got a stone chip 😳 Geez the new windshield still had the tape on it ! So hopefully they can fix the chip and not say it needs another new windshield I would crap !
Anyways I'm leaving to go have major fun and quite a few beverages hahaha ! 🍹🍷🍺 you all have a great weekend ! 😀

Have a great trip and worry about the windshield repair later!
Safe trip ... Sniffle sniffle... Miss ya already :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Update !! They were able to fix the stone chip YAY !!!! Now that makes me so happy 😀

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Have a great trip and worry about the windshield repair later!
Safe trip ... Sniffle sniffle... Miss ya already :)

Aw thanks Elizabeth ! Good news the windshield was fixed !! Will miss you here but iMessage will be our best friend ! 😀

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711