The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey 50Kers well I'm officially on vacation now :cool: and heading across the border tomorrow and flying out to Vegas for a week ! Then I will be guaranteed warm weather and none of this 45F that Mother Nature is dishing out these days ugh ! So you might only see me here when I'm relaxing in my room and able to hop on wifi ! Take care peeps :biggrin:

Have a safe and fun trip!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I hear you, I'm just use to Evernote and how I can use it on all devices. Been checking it out though, it's a pretty cool app.

The main thing for me is that I need something that works and syncs on multiple platforms.

I'm not sure if Notability is available for other platforms, so Evernote is probably the best app for that. I started using Notability after I got my iPad 3 so for me there was no need for a cross platform notes app. If I ever get a non Apple device again, I will definitely give Evernote another chance.

Can you draw in Evernote or is everything typing?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if Notability is available for other platforms, so Evernote is probably the best app for that. I started using Notability after I got my iPad 3 so for me there was no need for a cross platform notes app. If I ever get a non Apple device again, I will definitely give Evernote another chance.

Can you draw in Evernote or is everything typing?

Evernote works really well between my PC, iPhone and iPad. Which is why it's hard for me to give up. But Notability is kind of new. May go cross platform. An I am eventually looking to pick up a Mac.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone! Looks like I missed the party last night. :( Oh well, I'm here now! The sun is out (finally) and my husband is off today so once the kids are all at school we are going out to breakfast at IHOP. Woohoo!

Time for coffee right now. Hope everyone has a great day. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey 50Kers well I'm officially on vacation now :cool: and heading across the border tomorrow and flying out to Vegas for a week ! Then I will be guaranteed warm weather and none of this 45F that Mother Nature is dishing out these days ugh ! So you might only see me here when I'm relaxing in my room and able to hop on wifi ! Take care peeps :biggrin:

Hi Wendy enjoy your vacation in Vegas! ;)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone! Looks like I missed the party last night. :( Oh well, I'm here now! The sun is out (finally) and my husband is off today so once the kids are all at school we are going out to breakfast at IHOP. Woohoo!

Hi Janey! Have a great day with your husband.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning Janey

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Happy Friday 50kers! One more dreary and rainy day here, then maybe the sun will shine tomorrow. Have a great day everyone. :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Happy Friday 50k
asadageg.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member