The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, since 2 January I've racked up 45K miles driving anywhere they send me. Even made a rare trip out to California.

Family seems to be doing well. Oldest boy graduated and working full time, has his own place, now. Youngest is living with us again. Grandchild #10 is due in August. Got mentioned on the CB monthly review. And I have a mother-in-law learning to use connected devices at 71.

We'll I think that is great BK and I miss those road pics and glad you are stopping in here. I don't remember asking but did you notice our title change since we hit our goal?
Seashell came up with. Just did no trembler if I told you. Glad to always you and tell rich hey for me if I don't talk to him soon.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
If something conflicts...It get DVRd and watched the next day otherwise I don't miss them. Love the show. Lots of good shows I watch like right now Blue Bloods on Fri night and I am waiting for Merlin the series on Fri Night on SC FY channel to come back on. Of course Game Of Thrones.

What is everyone's #1 Show on TV that you can't do without if you do watch TV And I don't mean sports pr1nce..That is a gimme.:)

DVR, pretty much melts every week with all that it records. Hard to pick one, but would have to say NCIS.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Tomorrow is Friday I'm going camping this weekend for the first time this year. Hopefully the weather holds up
What about the leg holding up. How is that coming along Carlos? Obviously pretty good if you are going camping....:) Well have fun as I am sure you will.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Is getting better but the camping I'm speaking of is a luxury RV 😀

We love camping too...just darn Spring has yet to show up! We camped a year ago on Easter and sat by the fire when it was 29 out!! But yes we have a RV also!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
We love camping too...just darn Spring has yet to show up! We camped a year ago on Easter and sat by the fire when it was 29 out!! But yes we have a RV also!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Nice this is my cousins
5emyququ.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen