The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree that he deserved it, even Obama says he deserved it, but it was still invasion of privacy. Those were personal phone calls...

I can't say I agree with the decision or all the hoopla but whatever. A life long ban doesn't seem like too much time for an 81 year old man:confused:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Done and done and I miss you :big-hug: and you missed our 20,000th post celebration but you were mentioned !!

I saw y'all broke the 20K mark, really outstanding. I've been worth clean up and get the CB Marketplace Forum into shape and make it more responsive to the members who are using it, and so far, to a rousing success. A new thread makes the MP forum more sociable, I call it The Marketplace Watercooler. Members have given excellent feedback, and so far a few ideas have been tried. I've also been getting active in the newest MN site, and exploring things in the MN forums. Very busy with interesting stuff.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't remember if I updated that I got a blue S4 for Christmas, and a but over a month ago my wife and kids got me an LTE enabled Galaxy Tab3 with a data plan. It has really expanded my capabilities, and many times I'll be multitasking on two split screens at once. I also popped 33 GB of data last billing cycle, an all-time high for me.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
The rain isn't ending any time soon. ☹
y8esu6y6.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk