The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning 20K/50K...I made it through to night now where's the HUGE cup of joe?

Good to hear this
aragyzu7.jpg

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone. Yesterday just flew by which is rare for a Monday! It's supposed to rain all week here too so I guess almost everyone here is in for some kind of yuck weather.

Having my 2nd cup of coffee now and then out into the world! Have a great day everyone! :biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone. Yesterday just flew by which is rare for a Monday! It's supposed to rain all week here too so I guess almost everyone here is in for some kind of yuck weather.

Having my 2nd cup of coffee now and then out into the world! Have a great day everyone! :biggrin:

Good morning Janey! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well first of all I am sorry I missed ALL you night owls last night that was posting in 50K after I went to bed at 11. So with that I love to see hjow all of a sudden the posting has picked up since we hit our first plateau in under a year.

So now to you early birds from Spencer first to everyone else here - TOO many to mention since I have tro start work I hope ALL of you have a wonderful Tuesday and this is my Fri. even though my weekends lurk near and have to work half days. Thank you all for keeping up the strong posting and I mean that here. Everyone tells me they love the title seashell. :)

Well time to earn the big salary and my benefits of Ins. finally kick in tomorrow so that I pumped about with a new job. Again have a great day everyone!!!!:cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox