The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Just to let everyone know there will be a name change once I think it thru and do the right thing. I will let you know but again I truly had a blast for the fist 20K plus, the next whatever will be just as good.
Everyone have a great Morning and talk to you later.

Good morning Jag! Have a good one. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20k family! Ohh what fun last night!
Everyone have a great day. Travel day for me soo catch up tonight :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

8yba6yte.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Elizabeth and safe travels, See you in a few days as well to you Thank you for being here before you left and glad it worked out. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning Elizabeth!! It was fun last night wasn't it. Thanks again for the shirts. We all are lookin' good! Safe travels today. :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

I'm fine with a name change Jan. I ended up reading 130 posts from last night. It seems the night was right to hit the goal.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm fine with a name change Jan. I ended up reading 130 posts from last night. It seems the night was right to hit the goal.

I agree. I was talking to Jag about an hour before we hit the 20k, we were saying that we thought we wouldn't hit it that night. We were wrong! Thanks to all who contributed. Now, it's on to our next goal! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

[INFO]Attention to everyone who is part of the former 20K soon to be YES 50K. I waited because I really wanted Elizabeth to be one to sign off on being OK with her and she did along with the rest of the votes. My idea is leave everything alone except change 20K to My thought was 50K v2 unless after for sure 50K someone else comes up with only one word before or after it. I don't want to make the title any longer. This is the last opinion I really need and to do so by quoting this post so it gets through this forum all day so others can read. When I leave work tonight there will be a new title so this is why I sorta need to know ASAP. I had a good word this morning and forgot it...lol Maybe it will come back to me. Have a great day all of you.[/INFO]

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

[INFO]Attention to everyone who is part of the former 20K soon to be YES 50K. I waited because I really wanted Elizabeth to be one to sign off on being OK with her and she did along with the rest of the votes. My idea is leave everything alone except change 20K to My thought was 50K v2 unless after for sure 50K someone else comes up with only one word before or after it. I don't want to make the title any longer. This is the last opinion I really need and to do so by quoting this post so it gets through this forum all day so others can read. When I leave work tonight there will be a new title so this is why I sorta need to know ASAP. I had a good word this morning and forgot it...lol Maybe it will come back to me. Have a great day all of you.[/INFO]

Perfect and simple

We should hit 50k by the time the iPhone 8 comes out 💫

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR