The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I haven't checked to see about how many posts we're averaging per day. I wonder what the projected day would be.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I haven't checked to see about how many posts we're averaging per day. I wonder what the projected day would be.

It seems like it's been a lot busier here lately, and we got a bunch of new people posting too. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Evening 20Kers :biggrin: Well it's back to work tomorrow for me until the end of next week and then I'm on vacation for a week...YAY so I'm counting down to that ! Janey I hope your day improved somewhat once you got the kids all home :) Nikki your picture is lovely :eyelashes: and Jag is enjoying his evening before his day off. Pr1nce is for sure watching some kind of sports and bamf's legs are sizzling ! The rest of us are just doing our thing :biggrin:
Good evening Wendy..Watching the 'Voice' and then Basketball..... Hope you are good tonight.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey everyone listen up ! We are about 267 posts away from our goal of 20,000 posts ! We sure did have fun on the road to this milestone ! We also formed this sweet family along the way :love-struck:For this milestone we want to make sure that everyone will be able to participate in the countdown and celebration, which my partners in crime Jag and Elizabeth have cooked up just for us ! In order for this to happen I am asking that when the post count gets within 10 posts of the 20K milestone that all posting on this thread will 'cease' until 9:00pm EST that day giving everyone a chance to be here when the milestone is hit ! This way it won't be hit in the middle of the night or during the day when people are at work, and most people should be around to participate !!! Looking forward to seeing you all here whichever evening that might be :biggrin:
Thank you so so much Wendy for this post and I think it is a great idea...... Thank you for posting it and being one of my Partners in crime!!!!!!:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

A whole lot more than us which makes me extremly proud of paddy for starting it after I did mine and you guys are blowing us away but I had no idea how big your forum was until I was over the other night and saw over 54K. You guys are doing great. Keep it up.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening Wendy..Watching the 'Voice' and then Basketball..... Hope you are good tonight.:)

Good evening Jag ! I'm peeking sideways at my Raptors game.....I hope I'm not a jinx...they just can't seem to get it together...what happened to the spunk that got them there :cant-watch: