The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Where are you headed to?
Not going anywhere except away from work...LOL Got lots of riding to do in the morning on my bike. It is what I look forward to on my day off and I am going with several of my team mates.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

hello everyone... Sorry I missed out on the 4 pages of posts today :) My media server crashed and I am rebuilding it while I am working so not much free time.

How is everyone?
Everybody is doing well and closing in on 20K...Hope you read my Post a number of pages back. You should if you didn't.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey all! Trying to restore my phone and it says it's going to take 80 minutes! What the heck?! At least my daughter is cooking dinner tonight so I can surf around while I'm restoring. It's a hard job but someone has to do it...

What's everyone making/having for dinner?
I had 2 Kosher Hot Dogs of course. I craved it and I don't eat meat except a couple of those once a week.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening 20Kers :biggrin: Well it's back to work tomorrow for me until the end of next week and then I'm on vacation for a week...YAY so I'm counting down to that ! Janey I hope your day improved somewhat once you got the kids all home :) Nikki your picture is lovely :eyelashes: and Jag is enjoying his evening before his day off. Pr1nce is for sure watching some kind of sports and bamf's legs are sizzling ! The rest of us are just doing our thing :biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Evening 20Kers :biggrin: Well it's back to work tomorrow for me until the end of next week and then I'm on vacation for a week...YAY so I'm counting down to that ! Janey I hope your day improved somewhat once you got the kids all home :) Nikki your picture is lovely :eyelashes: and Jag is enjoying his evening before his day off. Pr1nce is for sure watching some kind of sports and bamf's legs are sizzling ! The rest of us are just doing our thing :biggrin:

Good evening Wendy! You're right I'll be watching some kind of sport. Might be switching between a baseball and basketball game

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good Evening, Wendy!!! Thanks:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone listen up ! We are about 267 posts away from our goal of 20,000 posts ! We sure did have fun on the road to this milestone ! We also formed this sweet family along the way :love-struck:For this milestone we want to make sure that everyone will be able to participate in the countdown and celebration, which my partners in crime Jag and Elizabeth have cooked up just for us ! In order for this to happen I am asking that when the post count gets within 10 posts of the 20K milestone that all posting on this thread will 'cease' until 9:00pm EST that day giving everyone a chance to be here when the milestone is hit ! This way it won't be hit in the middle of the night or during the day when people are at work, and most people should be around to participate !!! Looking forward to seeing you all here whichever evening that might be :biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening Wendy! You're right I'll be watching some kind of sport. Might be switching between a baseball and basketball game

I'm on the edge of my seat watching the Raptors vs Nets game....YIKES !!! We need a win puleeeeeez !!! I even made a wallpaper for myself :biggrin:

Attachments

• raptors1.jpg
    raptors1.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 3

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone listen up ! We are about 267 posts away from our goal of 20,000 posts ! We sure did have fun on the road to this milestone ! We also formed this sweet family along the way :love-struck:For this milestone we want to make sure that everyone will be able to participate in the countdown and celebration, which my partners in crime Jag and Elizabeth have cooked up just for us ! In order for this to happen I am asking that when the post count gets within 10 posts of the 20K milestone that all posting on this thread will 'cease' until 9:00pm EST that day giving everyone a chance to be here when the milestone is hit ! This way it won't be hit in the middle of the night or during the day when people are at work, and most people should be around to participate !!! Looking forward to seeing you all here whichever evening that might be :biggrin:

Great idea Wendy. So proud of this family! :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Great idea, Wendy:yes: I definitely would miss out if it happened during the day!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox