The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning all! You know the expression "when it rains, it pours"? Well that's me lately. Besides my stupid foot yesterday, my phone is acting up by freezing all the time and my daughter is probably going to miss the bus. Since it's my right foot, I have to take the stupid cast off to drive and then fight with it to get it back on. My son is staying after school so that means another fight with it later today. I really hope that I can get my phone working correctly since I really don't want to go to the mall today. :( When has a woman ever said that?! LOL

Ok, enough of my griping for today...hope everyone has a super day. It's supposed to be 70F today so I plan on reading out on the deck this afternoon for sure. :cool: With my coffee of course. :coffee: Happy Tuesday!!
Very sorry Janey - Was my right ankle too.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning, Pr1nce, Kataran, Taz, Janey and anyone else on line now - Hope you have a good Tuesday, This is my Friday so thank goodness for that.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning to all you late comers and I have no idea how Elizabeth can stay up so late and be up to go to work the way she does....Ir is unreal.:biggrin:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning 20k!!! Hope everyone has a great day!

Woke up feeling funky because it's only Tuesday but I put some pep in my step & am feeling pretty good!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398174009.229224.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice