The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning Jag! Happy Wednesday...April fools.... darn it's only Tuesday. Hahahaha hey your day off will be here soon enough. Look at al the fun you'd miss if it were today:)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
I am hungry Elizabeth, How about an an egg white Omelette or a half bagel with hot sauce - Inside joke huh?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone ! Happy April Fools Day ! Thank goodness no one played a joke on me today although I was half expecting to find a Moderator badge under my name this morning.....JUST JOKING hahahaha :rotfl:
The day is not over yet.:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hello my Team20k friends... I am saddened by having to post this message. As you all may know I have been extremely busy at work. With that I don't feel like I am able to give Team20k or iMore the attention it needs. I just sent in my resignation from the Ambassador team and am now wishing you all a farewell for now.

Maybe one day I will be back, but for now RL needs me.

See you all around!

Your Friend

BAMF (A.K.A. SQUATZILLA)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Hello my Team20k friends... I am saddened by having to post this message. As you all may know I have been extremely busy at work. With that I don't feel like I am able to give Team20k or iMore the attention it needs. I just sent in my resignation from the Ambassador team and am now wishing you all a farewell for now.

See you all around!

Your Friend

BAMF (A.K.A. SQUATZILLA)

I really hope this is an April Fool's joke:straight-face:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good Afternoon 20k'ers!!! Hope everyone is having a great day! Its a bit chilly today in Tulsa...only 52 right now. With all the ups & downs in temp, I just hope none of the severe weather keeps from flying home this weekend. With that being said...I'm having a great day:laughing: Its almost time to go home & I have no meeting after work...Yay me LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

See you all around!

Your Friend

BAMF (A.K.A. SQUATZILLA)
If this is real I accept this as a man since I would have been the first to hear about it from 'D now having said that if this is an Aprils fool joke I am going to kill you. :)
If for real I wish you the best homey and take care of Northern VA. For me.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone ! Happy April Fools Day ! Thank goodness no one played a joke on me today although I was half expecting to find a Moderator badge under my name this morning.....JUST JOKING hahahaha :rotfl:

Good afternoon Wendy! I was expecting to have my Moderator badge missing! Hahaha :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

See you all around!

Your Friend

BAMF (A.K.A. SQUATZILLA)

I hope this is a Bamf April Fools Day joke. But if he's serious. I wish you all the best. Hopefully, we'll see you around the forums.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Oh I cant do this to you all...

APRIL FOOLS :)

You are not getting rid of me that easily!

Besides I need to stay to get the 20,000 badge :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got back from the park, a nice mile and a half walk with the Wifey. Now for dinner and get ready for the game...such a beautiful day

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR