The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Same here on my home listening to some new music I just got turned on to. Called Blackmore's night Richie Blackmore from Deep purple left the hard rock behind and married a woman name Chelsea night a celtic singer and it is killer music.

Really, Richie Blackmore is married to a Celtic singer. That's probably very interesting music.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning 20k! What a difference a day makes. It was 65 yesterday, today's high is 48 windy and cold! Oh well. Have a good Tuesday everyone. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20K, another gorgeous day in ATL...suppose to be 80 degrees again, loving the SPRING time. The Yankees (my team), play their first game of the season today against the Astros and Derek Jeter starts his retirement tour. A true Ambassador of the game.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Really, Richie Blackmore is married to a Celtic singer. That's probably very interesting music.
You should listen to it, It is great music with her singing and him on guitar mellowed way back.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone - Happy Tuesday! One more day and hump day off. Can't wait.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning 20k! What a difference a day makes. It was 65 yesterday, today's high is 48 windy and cold! Oh well. Have a good Tuesday everyone. :)

Good Morning pr1nce. Looks like we are going to have rain. Oh well we really need it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20K, another gorgeous day in ATL...suppose to be 80 degrees again, loving the SPRING time. The Yankees (my team), play their first game of the season today against the Astros and Derek Jeter starts his retirement tour. A true Ambassador of the game.

Good Morning Mr Spencer :) :) lol I always wanted to say that lol
Any one know what tv show that is from?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone - Happy Tuesday! One more day and hump day off. Can't wait.

Good Morning Jag! Happy Wednesday...April fools.... darn it's only Tuesday. Hahahaha hey your day off will be here soon enough. Look at al the fun you'd miss if it were today:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20k family :)
Have a happy April 1st today

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Have a good day spencer! Enjoy the weather. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

They'll bounce back. I don't follow the American League that closely. How is the Jays team supposed to be this year?

Probably crapola like every other year :rotfl: shhhhh don't tell Jag I said that :laughing: I better go incognito :cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone ! Happy April Fools Day ! Thank goodness no one played a joke on me today although I was half expecting to find a Moderator badge under my name this morning.....JUST JOKING hahahaha :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods