The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Glad Melissa enjoyed the race as much as you did...that's awesome!!!

I hate to see anyone have to go through surgery or anything dealing with their health...I guess the nurse in me will never go away:) Sending prayers and well wishes your way, Carlos and don't worry, we'll handle things while you're away. You just take care of yourself and focus on your recovery:angel:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Since there are a good number of folks that don't get into the Ambassador Forums of course but us... I spoke to kataran (Carlos) yesterday on the phone and I would like everyone to please join me in wishing him the best tomorrow as he is undergoing a bit of ongoing surgery. Hopefully his last so can we as 20K teamies and family wish him a fast and speedy recovery and watch his back while gone if he needs anything. I know there are none of us that would not wish that for anyone here that has become family to each other. The best to you Carlos and see you when you get back my friend.

I'm wishing Carlos good health and a speedy recovery

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Glad you and Melissa had a good time. I caught a little bit of the race flipping between the BB games. It looked like a beautiful day.
A perfect day and being cool like that the cars were really moving. One of the best I have been to in St. Pete for 15 years.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Glad Melissa enjoyed the race as much as you did...that's awesome!!!

I hate to see anyone have to go through surgery or anything dealing with their health...I guess the nurse in me will never go away:) Sending prayers and well wishes your way, Carlos and don't worry, we'll handle things while you're away. You just take care of yourself and focus on your recovery:angel:
Thank you Nikki. I am sure Carlos will read these.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Anybody want to trade jobs with me today - Please raise your hand:yes::rotfl: But otherwise Good morning Pr1nce and everybody else that stops by to say hello.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wishing my friend and Co-Worker Volunteer here Carlos a fast and speedy recovery and if you need some sunshine my friend, Give me a call. :cool:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Anybody want to trade jobs with me today - Please raise your hand:yes::rotfl: But otherwise Good morning Pr1nce and everybody else that stops by to say hello.

Good Morning Jag! No trading jobs today lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20kers! Hope everyone has a great Monday

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Afternoon 20K. It's MLB Opening Day....is this a holiday, if not...it should be (smile)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi everyone Happy Monday !! The sun is shining and it's a glorious 50 degrees out :cool: Hope everyone is having a great day !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi everyone Happy Monday !! The sun is shining and it's a glorious 50 degrees out :cool: Hope everyone is having a great day !
It is very nice here too.... This just posted, The new rules for your new password you have to create to get into iMore BTW.

images.jpg

Pr1nce will know what this is....:rotfl: