The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I forgot how good Skyfall was as we just finished viewing it - Great movie and with that that good night to the forum and 20K for tonight and will see you all tomorrow sometime. Of course if it does not rain I will be at he Grand Prix Indycar race in St. Pete. Good night all.

Hope the rain stops and they get the race in.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon 20Kers and Happy Sunday ! 42 here but that's a whole lot better than snow and the deep freeze so hopefully this is a sign that Spring is really here :dancing: Congrats to Jag and seashell with both your teams advancing to the Final Four ! YAY !!!! We watched the Florida game at Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No sign of Jag here so he must be at the races....in his glory :biggrin:
We just got home from the race for the opening season of Indycar. The first for Melissa and my affiliation with Honda we had Paddock and Company tent passes and she is now hooked. Perfect weather for a perfect race except Helio Castroneves did not win. I have been to 15 races since it started ion St. Pete to open the season and got to know him, Saw him and introduced him to Melissa. She loved every minute of it. Now she even has her own shirt of his they sell. What a blast. I hope everyone else had as good a Sunday as we did.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Since there are a good number of folks that don't get into the Ambassador Forums of course but us... I spoke to kataran (Carlos) yesterday on the phone and I would like everyone to please join me in wishing him the best tomorrow as he is undergoing a bit of ongoing surgery. Hopefully his last so can we as 20K teamies and family wish him a fast and speedy recovery and watch his back while gone if he needs anything. I know there are none of us that would not wish that for anyone here that has become family to each other. The best to you Carlos and see you when you get back my friend.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

@Elizabeth...Trader Joe's Popcorn with Olive Oil and Skyfall... Are you and hubby in? That is the plan tonight for me and Melissa. Have a good evening no matter what you do. :)

Oh yum :) that sounds good!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Wife told me today that we should not buy any more DVD/Blu-Ray discs. She's tired of them stacking up. So, iTunes purchases from here on out for most things. Now, I only need to convince her that we need a Mac Mini to use as a home media center... Wish me luck.

Hahahaha great idea :) let us know how that goes. Honestly it is a good idea

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon 20Kers and Happy Sunday ! 42 here but that's a whole lot better than snow and the deep freeze so hopefully this is a sign that Spring is really here :dancing: Congrats to Jag and seashell with both your teams advancing to the Final Four ! YAY !!!! We watched the Florida game at Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday !

Good Evening Wendy! Yes looks like spring is on it's way!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

We just got home from the race for the opening season of Indycar. The first for Melissa and my affiliation with Honda we had Paddock and Company tent passes and she is now hooked. Perfect weather for a perfect race except Helio Castroneves did not win. I have been to 15 races since it started ion St. Pete to open the season and got to know him, Saw him and introduced him to Melissa. She loved every minute of it. Now she even has her own shirt of his they sell. What a blast. I hope everyone else had as good a Sunday as we did.

Wow sounds like you both had a great time!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Since there are a good number of folks that don't get into the Ambassador Forums of course but us... I spoke to kataran (Carlos) yesterday on the phone and I would like everyone to please join me in wishing him the best tomorrow as he is undergoing a bit of ongoing surgery. Hopefully his last so can we as 20K teamies and family wish him a fast and speedy recovery and watch his back while gone if he needs anything. I know there are none of us that would not wish that for anyone here that has become family to each other. The best to you Carlos and see you when you get back my friend.

Glad you and Melissa had a good time. I caught a little bit of the race flipping between the BB games. It looked like a beautiful day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh