The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good evening Pr1nce.... Still watching some good games from Orlando AmWay Arena. Great day for BB huh?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening Pr1nce.... Still watching some good games from Orlando AmWay Arena. Great day for BB huh?

Good evening Jag! I've been watching BB all day. Getting ready to go to dinner now. Then more BB later.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey 20k'ers!!

Just got back from watching my cousin play in the OHSAA D3 State Championship Game. They lost by 2 points but the game was great!! Hopefully the loss humbled them enough to where they don't want to go through that again. They're very spoiled & use to winning!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day...Good Nite:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey 20k'ers!!

Just got back from watching my cousin play in the OHSAA D3 State Championship Game. They lost by 2 points but the game was great!! Hopefully the loss humbled them enough to where they don't want to go through that again. They're very spoiled & use to winning!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day...Good Nite:)

Sorry your cousins team lost. But I'm glad it was a good game. My daughters high school boys team was in the IHSA Tournament this weekend. They finished in 4th place.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Sorry your cousins team lost. But I'm glad it was a good game. My daughters high school boys team was in the IHSA Tournament this weekend. They finished in 4th place.

Thanks:) That's awesome!!! Even with a loss, I think these teams should be grateful they even made it because so many didn't!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hi folks! Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. I've been busy lately.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a nice weekend. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning Team 20Kers ☕️Happy Sunday ! Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Wendy and Pr1nce. Good Morning to everyone else and hope all of you have a great Sunday! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning Wendy and Pr1nce. Good Morning to everyone else and hope all of you have a great Sunday! :)

Good morning Jag! Already watching BB today. Some great games again today. I can't wait for the Wichita State/Kentucky game

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning Jag! Already watching BB today. Some great games again today. I can't wait for the Wichita State/Kentucky game
That was a great game down to the wire. One of the best I have watched today so far. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods