The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey 20K peeps ! I'm just popping in to say a long helloooooooooo to last because I will be away till Wednesday :dancing: So everyone be good....oh hell be bad hahaha !
You need to be the good one...Someone needs to keep an eye on you. Are you going to the states or Cottage? Anyway we will miss you.:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey buddy...Where the heck is everyone today? I have not seen a sole all day including 'D. Not that it matters, Was just wondering.

It's been quiet around here for a couple of days. Maybe everyone is out enjoying spring.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It's been quiet around here for a couple of days. Maybe everyone is out enjoying spring.

I think Cleveland missed the Spring memo...its so cold LOL

I've been getting my car back together. He's been parked while I've been away and my fam never started him or moved him, so when I got back the other day his battery dies and he was a filthy mess. I replaced the battery last night. He had cement acid on him because they did work in the garage, so I took him to get buffed & detailed today...he's looking pretty darn wonderful:)
u9e5u6yt.jpg

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I've been getting my car back together. He's been parked while I've been away and my fam never started him or moved him, so when I got back the other day his battery dies and he was a filthy mess. I replaced the battery last night. He had cement acid on him because they did work in the garage, so I took him to get buffed & detailed today...he's looking pretty darn wonderful:)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/22/u9e5u6yt.jpg

Lookin' sharp!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/22/u9e5u6yt.jpg
Yep nothing like a nice clean and shiny car with a few coats of wax. Looks sharp. I keep mine washed by hand every week and wax it about every 2-3 months. Good job Nikki.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening Pr1nce. Hope you are doing well tonight. Gonna flip to BB after the Wrestling semis are over.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Jag, watching the Wichita State game. Saw Gonzaga beat Oklahoma State earlier.
Hey buddy.. I just can't get away from the Wrestling Tourney on ESPN, Great matches and like I said finals tomorrow night. I don't have to go in until 9 tomorrow morn. So I am going to catch some BB tonight. I stayed pretty busy all day today on the forums. It just seemed steady all day long but it was all good. Gonna get back to the matches so i am sure I will catch you tomorrow sometime. Let me know if you are going to be home tomorrow night, Might call ya if that's cool?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

getting ready to do some work. :( I figured I would check in before I started.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey buddy.. I just can't get away from the Wrestling Tourney on ESPN, Great matches and like I said finals tomorrow night. I don't have to go in until 9 tomorrow morn. So I am going to catch some BB tonight. I stayed pretty busy all day today on the forums. It just seemed steady all day long but it was all good. Gonna get back to the matches so i am sure I will catch you tomorrow sometime. Let me know if you are going to be home tomorrow night, Might call ya if that's cool?

As far as I know now I'll be home. :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Yep nothing like a nice clean and shiny car with a few coats of wax. Looks sharp. I keep mine washed by hand every week and wax it about every 2-3 months. Good job Nikki.

Thanks Jag!! I usually do the same thing when I'm home but its been difficult with all this travel. Going forward, I'll be storing it at the detail shop (owned by a close family friend) and he'll make sure to start it for me & have it cleaned up for me when I return...so I'm pretty excited by that!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Jag!! I usually do the same thing when I'm home but its been difficult with all this travel. Going forward, I'll be storing it at the detail shop (owned by a close family friend) and he'll make sure to start it for me & have it cleaned up for me when I return...so I'm pretty excited by that!!!
That is a good thing.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Saturday Morning everyone.:) Hope all of you have a really good weekend!!:)