The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Like the rest of us we are all busy so you pop in when you pop in, We aren't going to kick you out yet unless you stop wearing shorts....:rotfl:

Hi bamf, like Jag said we're all busy. Stop by when you can...and yes please wear shorts!! ;)

I will stop wearing shorts only on a day when the weather is 23.3*, a pink cow crossed my path and a chunk of the moon falls from the sky and lands exactly 3.453 feet away from me :)

oh and when I have to go to work :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone! I took today off work to spend some time with my son. I'm taking the family to see the Bulls vs Rockets tonight at the United Center. Have a great Thursday! :)

Omgosh have the best time pr1nce !! I love going to NBA games !! Enjoy your night :)

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I wanted to apologize to my Team20k peeps.

I have been so busy lately that all I have time for is a quick pop in here and there...

I still love ya all though.

Have a great afternoon!

❤️❤️❤️

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi everyone ! Happy Thursday and creeping closer to FRIDAY !!! Jag I wonder who will go home tonight......hmmmm lol Everyone enjoy your night especially that lucky stiff pr1nce that going to the game 🏀

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I will stop wearing shorts only on a day when the weather is 23.3*, a pink cow crossed my path and a chunk of the moon falls from the sky and lands exactly 3.453 feet away from me :)

oh and when I have to go to work :)
I can get on board with that logic and with my job I have one bonus you don't... I do get to wear shorts to work everyday so I have the best of it all.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi everyone ! Happy Thursday and creeping closer to FRIDAY !!! Jag I wonder who will go home tonight......hmmmm lol Everyone enjoy your night especially that lucky stiff pr1nce that going to the game 

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 
Well first so happy to finally see you today. I was wondering where you have been all day and figured you were busy. Oh tonight you and Melissa might need to get together and figure it out. Did it take you forever to get home again tonight?

Anyway I suppose you 2 can figure it out while I am watching the show.....:rotfl:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Hi Everyone!!!

Today has been extremely busy and I feel much much better. I was able to train my class, even though my voice was a tad deep LOL, but at least I had a voice. My class tomorrow was cancelled so I'm headed out of here and on to Raleigh. Then I'll be headed home for a week. Cleveland better welcome me with decent weather...notice I didn't say good LOL

Hope y'all had a great day:)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hi Everyone!!!

Today has been extremely busy and I feel much much better. I was able to train my class, even though my voice was a tad deep LOL, but at least I had a voice. My class tomorrow was cancelled so I'm headed out of here and on to Raleigh. Then I'll be headed home for a week. Cleveland better welcome me with decent weather...notice I didn't say good LOL

Hope y'all had a great day:)
If it's Cleveland, OH we have better weather now. It isn't snowing at this point.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning 20kers, It's Friday and it's gonna be 50 here today! We had a great time at the Bulls game last night. The Bulls won 111-87. Have a great day everyone! :)

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Good morning 20kers, It's Friday and it's gonna be 50 here today! We had a great time at the Bulls game last night. The Bulls won 111-87. Have a great day everyone! :)

Good morning all.. Supposed to be 50 here as well. Yesterday it was 25 degrees....Crazy!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20K. Suppose to be almost 70 here in southern GA. Everyone enjoy this Friday. The weekend is HERE!!!

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning pr1nce sounds like a fun game last night!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20kers
Happy Friday :) :) and Happy Pi Day lol!
Alrighty if we are posting our weather :)...lol
The temp is currently 41 working it's
Way to 78.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20K. Suppose to be almost 70 here in southern GA. Everyone enjoy this Friday. The weekend is HERE!!!

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Good Morning Spencerdl. No celebrating yes bwhahaha I've got an entire day to go thu before the happy dance hahaha. Ohhh nice weather too!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning and TGIF to everyone. Nice to see all of you Elizabeth and Pr1nce. Watched part of the game. It was good. Hey Spencer and Hydrogen and Nikki I hope you are feeling better as well. Well back to work so you all have a good day.:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning 20kers
Happy Friday :) :) and Happy Pi Day lol!
Alrighty if we are posting our weather :)...lol
The temp is currently 41 working it's
Way to 78.

Happy Friday Elizabeth! Have a great day!! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning and TGIF to everyone. Nice to see all of you Elizabeth and Pr1nce. Watched part of the game. It was good. Hey Spencer and Hydrogen and Nikki I hope you are feeling better as well. Well back to work so you all have a good day.:)

Good morning Jag! It was a fun game. A big win for the Bulls. Have a great Friday. :)